Requem infantry

Okay Hi there. FIRST of all I've decided what your ship "Darken" looks like!

 FIRST of all I've decided what your ship "Darken" looks like!

Except painted black ofc.

At first i thought Darken should look like a smaller star destroyer, but then i got a better idea. So yeah. This is your ship. Onto the long awaited chapter. If you know where this ship is from I'll give you a cookie.

-_-_-_-_-_-

You stare into endless pit of hyperspace. You can see flashes of events long passed and shards of the future you don't understand. It has a soothing yet angering effect on you. You see all of this destruction and chaos, all of this creation and peace, but you can never understand it.

This is what you see in the hyperspace. You see everything, but understand nothing. It feels good and calming to watch it all... Yet it's so angering to not understand anything. It's like a math problem your mind can't get ahold of.

Some say there are monsters in the hyperspace. And that it can even drive you crazy... Staring into the nothingness. But not you. Any other Jedi meditates to calm their selves, to isolate their emotions and clear their head. You come here. And just glare into the mathematical-problem-like-pit.

Sinister: General? Our ETA of arrival is just 5 minutes, we should get to the shuttles.

His harsh voice breaks you out of your trance. You turn around to look at him.

Y/n: Of course.

Sinister: Sigh, I already told you to stop staring at the hyperspace. It drives you mad.

He says with a bit of worry and anxiousness in his voice.

Y/n: I already told you that I'm not afraid of the monsters of hyperspace.

Sinister: Yeah, yeah, I can already sense you going crazier by the day. Let's get going.

You go to the hangar of Darken and into the shuttle. The current mission is to infiltrate one of the biggest separatist war infantries and destroy it from the inside out.

The infantry is called Requem and with it gone the tide of the war can be turned around completely. As of now the seperatists have began winning more and more battles. Just less than a week ago they gained control of a vital system. But this is huge. You succeed and their success rate will drop drastically.

Soon the shuttles exit the Darken and head towards the volcanic planet.

The shuttles are equipped with high technology cloaking devices. Completely invisible on radars and even in the eyes of droids.

Suddenly you feel a disturbance and abruptly stand up. Just then a dispatch comes through to your shuttle.

"Mayday mayday, I am Grit from green squad. Our cloaking device had a malfunction we have been detected. I repeat we have- BOOM..............."