UPDATED BIO!!!

YOUR BIO:

Appearance during clone wars:

The helmet was your mother's, but you modified it to fit you perfectly

The helmet was your mother's, but you modified it to fit you perfectly. The helmet is made out of pure beskar, but the armor is made of durasteel.

Lightsaber was your father's. You have your own lightsabers, but you don't use them. Your own are red and purple.

----

Personality: You're not like an usual cliche Jedi who puts other's before himself and so on. You are also not all light. You use the darkside to your advantage. You do what you think is right. Even if it means disobeying orders.

----

Special abilities: Force crush(choke), lightsaber throw, Force Drain,
Force echo.

You also have an ability, which is like Force dash or something, but you have an op version of it. You can dash up to 150ft in the blink of an eye.

And also I changed my mind... You can't do force judgement, you don't even know that it exists.

----

LIGHTSABER FORM:

You are trained by Windu in lightsaber combat, so you're one of the best duelists in the entire Jedi order. Your strength altough is fighting against multiple enemies at once (You might've already noticed that). You basically use themselves against themselves.
That's mainly because of your lightsaber form.

You secretly created your own lightsaber combat form. The form works with any kind of lightsaber (single blade, dual wield, double blade)

The combat form is very hard and takes all your concentration. The form is defensive and makes it look like the other combatant has the upper hand, but in reality you're the one dictating the fight. The only one who know about it are your master Quinlan and Windu. That's why (if you remember) they get you to fight multiple enemies.

You call it form X: Tasu-Teki.
During combat you use the force not to boost your physical traits (like form IV), but to sabotage your enemies. Like make them go off balance to attack them, or slightly make their lightsaber go off target and then guide them to where you want to ( to their own allies). Your lightsaber form also requires a lot of dodging.

The combat form is pretty decent against blaster fire, but yet again you need your full focus on it. You do not only deflect blaster bolts but you use the force to guide the bolts elsewhere (like Rey did). So being surrounded is the best situation to use your lightsaber form's full potential. Whether the attacker weapons be blasters or lightsabers.

----

TASK FORCE 66 BIO:

There are 4 squads, each has 6 members.

Blue - led by Sarlacc
Red - led by Sinister
Green - led by Grit
Yellow - led by Locks

The colors are their visors. That means Red squad members all have red visors and yellow squad has yellow visors and so on.

Sinister is your commander. He hardly looks like other clones. He has medium length raven black hair and a short beard. He is the most badass clone there is and survives any situation.

----

LOVE INTEREST:

😩

She's 7 years older than you. (I made her younger)