Chapter 4

(Third Person POV)

"Hello, everyone. My name is Erwin Smith and I'm the current commander of the Survey Corps. A few days ago, I received a letter from someone who I believe is here." Everyone was suddenly paying attention to Erwin. He looked at the letter, read the name in his head, and then said it out loud.

"(Y/N) D'Angelo." It's safe to say that (Y/N) almost died right on the spot. She wanted to grab a knife and stab herself to death. She was brought back to reality when Eren hit her side. She then stood up. Everyone, including Erwin, looked at her.

"You must be D'Angelo. May I speak with you?" (Y/N) didn't even respond. She just followed him, she was tired of life. She expected them to just throw the letter away and go on with life. But nope, Erwin Smith just had to show up. Erwin led her towards another building. That was where the inspector's office was. Once they were there, Erwin sat on the chair while (Y/N) stood in the middle of the room. Dying inside.

"The letter was written by you right?" Erwin asked. (Y/N) slightly jumped.

"Yes." She responded. Erwin grabbed the letter and read it again. There wasn't much, just the important stuff.

"I'm assuming that this was written quickly. That there is more to it?" He asked with a smile. (Y/N) nodded.

"Yes, I described it very briefly in that letter." (Y/N) responded, trying to keep calm.

"I see. Could you tell us the story again, with the details as well?" Erwin asked. (Y/N) blinked.

'Us?'

"There's not a lot more to say but, I'll try. So as Wall Maria fell and the Titans got inside, my house was destroyed. I just saw the Titans approaching and I run towards the Inner Gate. And as I was running, I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings. I just wanted to get away." (Y/N) paused for a bit.

"That's understandable." Erwin commented and (Y/N) nodded her head, agreeing with him.

"As I was running, a Titan grabbed me and lifted me." Erwin placed both of his hands on the table and began to pay close attention.

"I tried to get away but that just wasn't happening. I saw the Titan open its mouth and I was like 'That's it. I'm going to die.' But that didn't happen. I was sure that it was going to eat me, but it stopped. And then it placed me on the ground. I stared at it for a few seconds before I began to run away, just in case it decides to attack again. But as I looked at it again, it wasn't moving. It was just kneeling on the ground." (Y/N) finished talking. Erwin stared at her for a few seconds which was making her nervous.

"What do you think?" Erwin asked. (Y/N) blinked out of confusion.

"I'm very much interested!" (Y/N) quickly looked to her side and there was a person. She had brown hair tied in a ponytail. Brown eyes and glasses. That's Hange Zoë. (Y/N) was confused. Was she there the whole time?

"Well, I think that it's a bunch of bullshit." (Y/N) looked to her right and saw a man sitting on a chair.  That man had black hair and gray eyes. He was Levi Ackerman. Humanity's Strongest Soldier.

"Hmmm is that so." Erwin leaned against the chair. (Y/N) was still looking at Levi. She couldn't believe that he was there. Like with her, in the same room. But as soon as his sharp gaze fell on her figure, she looked away.

"Hey, tell me. How did the titan look? Was it small or big?" Hange made her way towards (Y/N). Excitement was written all over her face.

"Uhhh. I think it had about 4 meters?" (Y/N) questioned herself because she wasn't sure. Hange's eyes sparkled.