Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV)

I was again, practicing with Levi. This time we had a live audience. Petra, Eld, and Gunther were here. The only one who wasn't here was Oluo, he was cleaning the mansion.

Levi was about to punch me but I quickly backed away. Not wasting any time, he quickly run up to me and grabbed my arm. He pulled me closer to him and tripped me, making me fall straight on my face.

"That looked like it hurt." I heard Gunther laugh a bit. A loud groan escaped from my lips. Deciding not to stand up just yet, I kept lying on the ground face-down.

"What are you doing? Get up, we're not done." I heard Levi say. He already sounded very annoyed.

"I'm thinking." I answered and slowly kneeled down.

"Don't plan your attacks. Your enemy won't do the things you want them to do. Think in the middle of the fight." Levi slowly took off his jacket and placed it on the wooden fence. I blinked and stood up.

"And what if I make my enemy do exactly want I want them to do in the middle of the fight?" I asked. Levi suddenly stopped his movements and waited for a while. Then he looked at me. There was still the same cold expression on his face. It never seemed to change.

"And how would you like to do that?" He huffed. I shrugged a bit, not answering his question. I looked at the ground and thought about it for a few seconds before I saw Levi running toward me. Somehow, I managed to dodge his attack. He was attacking for a while and I managed to avoid every one of his attacks.

"Ha! (Y/N) is getting better." Gunther looked at Petra with a smile. She nodded in agreement. I smiled to myself, It made me proud. And when I get proud, I lose focus really quickly. And suddenly, I felt a sharp pain right in my stomach. And this made me fall to my knees.

(Third Person POV)

Levi noticed how easily (Y/N) can be distracted and saw that as a problem. She was looking straight at him, but her mind was elsewhere. Annoyed, he clicked his tongue. He shook his head at the thought of how big her ego was.

Running up to her, he punched her in the stomach and she fell to her knees. Then he tightly grasped her hair and kept her head still. Right after, he kicked her in the face with his knee.

Both Gunter and Petra gasped, they watched Levi beat (Y/N) as if she was some kind of trash. He kicked and punched her repeatedly, It made both of them feel bad for (Y/N). Blood began to drip from (Y/N)'s nose and mouth. She's also probably going to have a black eye. Simply put, her whole face is going to be messed up.

Levi ended his attack with a strong kick in her stomach, making (Y/N) fell on her back. She turned to her side and wrapped her hands around her stomach, coughing out her own blood. Annoyed, Levi rolled his eyes and fixed his posture. 

"Maybe now you'll take the training a bit more seriously. I will teach you the hard way, brat. Whether you like it or not, I don't care. Nobody is going to help you out there. If you get into a tough situation, no one might be there to save you. You'll realize that soon enough." Levi looked down at (Y/N) helpless body. He then turned around and grabbed his jacket. Both Petra and Gunther were looking away, not being able to face (Y/N) or Levi.

"Tomorrow, you better be here on time. One minute late and you're running laps around the mansion." Levi looked at (Y/N) with one eye before walking away. Not giving two shits about the pain (Y/N) was in right now. As soon as Levi left, Gunther stood up and quickly made his way towards (Y/N)'s lying body. Petra followed close behind.

(Y/N) couldn't even describe the pain she was feeling right now. She felt as if her whole body was lit on fire. Gunther was about to help her up but she slapped his hand away. He blinked in confusion. Slowly, (Y/N) got on her knees, wiped the blood that was dripping from her face, and stood up. Both Gunter and Petra were looking at her, surprised.