Chapter 35

Taishan Ganoderma is also called Taishan Red Ganoderma, which belongs to the alpine species.

There are many varieties of Ganoderma lucidum, but they are generally only the size of a palm. Only Taishan Ganoderma can grow to this size.

When he was a child, he heard from his grandfather that Taishan Ganoderma was said to have been called a "magic medicine" when Shennong tasted Baiyao. This medicine had been invaluable before the founding of the People's Republic of China.

His grandfather also said that he had seen a half-meter-high Tarzan Ganoderma lucidum, and that Ganoderma lucidum finally sold thousands of taels of silver.

The Ganoderma lucidum in front of me is about sixty or seventy centimeters high, which is bigger than what his grandfather has seen before. It is very valuable!

It's just that he is strange, how could this Ganoderma lucidum appear here?

It doesn't mean that Taishan Ganoderma lucidum cannot appear in other places, but the mountains here are low and the climate is not cold enough. People often come and go in the forest. Even if there is Ganoderma lucidum, it can't grow to this size!

This Ganoderma lucidum should be more than one hundred and fifty years old. After so many years, hasn't anyone discovered it?

Wan Chunju's face flushed red, and excitedly said, "Dad, this is Ganoderma lucidum? That...isn't it very valuable?"

Chen Qiaoqiao on the side also had bright eyes.

Qiao Xiuzhi was so calm that she put her clothes back on, and raised her head to tell everyone: "None of you are allowed to tell you about the Ganoderma lucidum found! Even your parents are not allowed to tell, otherwise don't blame me for not giving you face!"

Huaibi is guilty.

If such a large Ganoderma lucidum is known to the people in the village, then I still don't know what disturbance it will cause.

When Wan Chunju and Chen Qiaoqiao heard this, they immediately understood that the mother-in-law was warning them.

If it is normal, they will definitely feel uncomfortable, but now they look at the Ganoderma lucidum which is more than half a meter high, and they have no opinion at all.

Others also said they would not say anything.

Seeing that everyone understands the truth of "making a fortune with a muffled voice," Qiao Xiuzhi expressed her gratitude.

After discussion, they decided to save a small part of the Ganoderma lucidum for their own use, and let Qiao Zhenmin take the rest to sell.

But now it's the spring plowing period, and no special thing is allowed to ask for leave, so if you want someone to bring something to Qiao Zhenmin, you can't take it out, so you can only wait until the spring plowing is over.

Because of this Ganoderma lucidum, the entire Qiao family is very excited, but this kind of thing cannot be said, it is a sweet burden.

Back in the house, Xue Chuan asked Qiao Xiuzhi to lie down, rubbed her waist and said, "Why didn't you hear about back pain this year?"

Qiao Xiuzhi lay on the bed with a look of enjoyment: "It's strange to say that this year your joints are no longer sore, and my waist is no longer sore. How do you feel that we are getting younger and younger?"

Her body has always been better than the average person, but when she was young, her waist had been injured, so when the farm was busy, her waist would be sore that she could not sleep all night.

Over the years, in order to give her a massage, Xue Chuan has practiced a good massage technique.

Xue Chuan rubbed her waist and smiled: "I don’t know if it’s a coincidence. Both our bodies slowly improved after Da Qiao’s child came over. Before, the second wife always said that the child was a scourge. I think that child is a blessed baby, which can bring us good blessings!"