Chapter 128

Qiao Zhenjun was completely shocked.

Are Da Qiao and Huo Chi being targeted? ?

Why hasn't he received any news from the father?

Huo Huaqing saw him look like a ghost, and asked tentatively: "You... don't you know this?"

When he said this, his tone was so sympathetic, and so proud.

Qiao Zhenjun's face became even more ugly when he heard this: "...I have been too busy recently to have time to have a good conversation with the child. She should have wanted to tell me a long time ago."

Huo Huaqing watched him forcefully act to protect his respect, and his eyes became more sympathetic.

Qiao Zhenjun was seen exploded.

Dai Shufang walked in at this moment and saw Qiao Zhenjun's look embarrassed, and couldn't help asking: "What's the matter? Is the problem with the surname Qin going wrong?"

Dai Shufang also knew about Qiao Zhenjun's request that the Huo family transfer Qin Dong away from Beijing, but she didn't know what to do next, so she came to ask what happened now.

I didn't want to see Qiao Zhenjun like this, I thought it was Qin Dong's thing that went wrong right now.

Before Qiao Zhenjun spoke, he heard Huo Huaqing say: "The surname Qin has been settled. Zhenjun looks like this because he doesn't know about Da Qiao's betrayal with us. Zhenjun, it’s not that the uncle is relying on the old to sell the old. But no matter how busy the business is, remember to care about your child, or else your child won’t kiss you in the future, and you may cry!"

Qiao Zhenjun: "..."

Also said that it is not relying on the old to sell the old, deceiving ghosts!

Huo Huaqing not only did not shut up, but continued to make up for the knife: "But I think you should cry now. Da Qiao is obviously not very close to you, but closer to our Huo family. I think she will be eighteen years old. Why not let her and Chi'er decide on the marriage first, right?"

Qiao Zhenjun's face flushed red: "...I'll talk about this later, Da Qiao is still young, so he has to finish university, no! I'll talk about it after finishing graduate school!"

Dai Shufang never knew that her father-in-law was such a "damage" person. He clearly saw that Qiao Zhenjun was already embarrassed, but he continued to hurt him.

Seeing that he had to speak again, she hurriedly interjected: "It is too early to say these things, and the most important thing for this kind of thing is to get the consent of the two parties. Let's talk about it later."

Huo Huaqing originally continued to sneer, but because of the face of his daughter-in-law, he stopped and let Qiao Zhenmin go.

Qiao Zhenjun didn't feel much gratitude in his heart.

When he thought of the little cabbage that he had worked so hard to raise, he could not be grateful to the Huo family's pigs!

He stood up and said farewell, and wanted to go home quickly to ask.

When did Da Qiao deal with Huo Chi?

She is only seventeen years old. At such a young age, there is no need to wait for another five or six years. No, seven or eight years is not too late!

If it were replaced by someone else, he would definitely call that stinky boy over and scold him on the spot, but the target was Huo Chi!

He just asked the Huo Family to do him such a big favor, which caused him to be embarrassed if he wanted to scold others.