Chapter 141

Is this man sent by a monkey to make a joke?

The corners of both Da Qiao and Cai Runan's mouth twitched.

But even more funny is yet to come!

Just listen to the little **** behind him running up and picking up the fly-out button.

Then he handed it over flatteringly, while spitting out: "Brother Hai, your buttons! But Brother Hai, how come your clothes are of such poor quality, Brother Hai, are you fooled?"

Tang Hanhai's face flushed red, and he raised his hand and rewarded him with a chestnut, gritted his teeth and said: "Shut up, shut up! No one who speaks will treat you as dumb!"

Another gangster ran up and pulled the little gangster away: "Yes, get out of here! Don’t you know that Haige’s clothes are all bought in the department store? Just this one costs tens of yuan! And, Our Brother Hai is so wise and martial, how can we be deceived?"

Little bunny Hunjia looked aggrieved: He really didn't know that such bad clothes cost tens of yuan, qaq, is the quality of clothes in department stores so bad now?

Tang Hanhai watched Da Qiao and the other girl look at him with mentally retarded eyes. They were so angry that they kicked the **** of two small gangsters.

Then he rushed towards them while cursing, "None of you two want to leave here alive today..." inside.

Before he finished speaking, Da Qiao grabbed his stretched arm and twisted his backhand--

Tang Hanhai made a sound of killing pigs: "You stinky girl, you...ahhhhhhh...what are you doing? Quickly, let me down!"

I saw Da Qiao grabbing his waist and lifting him up!

Seeing this scene, everyone was shocked!

The little gangsters opened their mouths wide, and their eyes fell all over the place in surprise.

Cai Runan was also shocked.

The delicate and soft goddess in her mind, when did she become a strong man?

Tang Hanhai: I don't want to be high, I'm afraid of heights! ! !

In the shock of everyone, Da Qiao threw Tang Hanhai out.

Only hearing a "bang", Tang Hanhai fell heavily to the ground, and then rolled on the ground several times before stopping.

There was silence all around.

The silence is terrifying.

Da Qiao clapped his hands, raised his pretty eyebrows, looked at the other gangsters and said coldly, "Who else is coming over? Hurry up! Don't waste time!"

The little gangsters shivered: dare not dare, disrespect and disrespect, we have eyes but do not know Taishan!

The gangsters hurriedly helped the boss Tang Hanhai up.

Tang Hanhai was angry and embarrassed. Halfway through the run, he turned his head and gritted his teeth and threatened: "Smelly girl, remember me, I won't let you go!"

Cai Runan recovered from the shock and burst out with a burst of laughter: "Only useless people will threaten. Come here, come! Hahaha...a group of defeated men!"

Tang Hanhai was so angry that he almost breathed fire: "You...you stinky girl, you also remember it to me, I will clean up you when I turn around!"

Cai Runan looked scared: "I am so scared!"

Tang Hanhai: "..."

The face of his masculine man was completely wiped out today. No, he has to go back and fight another five hundred rounds!