Chapter 158

Xiao Qiao suddenly sat up from the bed with a gloomy expression on his face.

She dreamed of the things in her previous life again.

In the last life, she was trapped in the body of that idiot, unable to speak and move, but to face the life of being laughed at every day, and there was a big Joe next to him who was making comparisons!

So after she found out that she was born again, she wanted to kill Da Qiao in her heart, but she didn't expect Da Qiao to be so lucky, even if she fell into a trap, she could survive!

She and Huo Caijun have been in the Shenzhen market for almost two years. She originally thought that the Shenzhen market was full of gold, plus her foresight of the future, she would be able to make a lot of money when she came here, but she didn't expect things to be beyond their imagination. So simple.

The two of them had no start-up capital and could only start with small things. She also thought about selling her ideas to others, but first she could not reach the rich boss at all, and secondly, she was afraid that her secret would be discovered by the other party. Later, she will be controlled by the other party.

This kind of thing has been seen a lot in others, and the people's heart is sinister, she dare not take her own risk.

But it’s difficult to rely on them to accumulate the start-up money bit by bit. They first go to sell food near the station. They are so tired that they are too tired to say it. They have to pay various protection fees until the money falls into their hands , Not much at all!

The most annoying thing is that Huo Caijun is lazy and useless. She really doesn't know how he became the richest man in his previous life!

Moreover, they had been in Shenzhen for so long and had not inquired about the whereabouts of his biological father. These oppressive days made her lose patience every day!

At this moment, the door squeaked open, and Huo Caijun walked in from outside.

Xiao Qiao glanced at him, then lay down again, then pulled up the sheet to cover his head.

Huo Caijun came over and sat by the bed, placing his hands on her slim body: "Jiaojiao, why, are you still angry with me?"

Xiao Qiao stretched out a hand from under the sheet and slapped his hand away with a "pop", "Don't touch me!"

Huo Caijun's face suddenly sank: "Jiaojiao, what are you doing? It's useless for you to dislike me Huo Caijun, right?"

They came to the Shenzhen market for almost two years, but her attitude towards him worsened by one day, and he was not a fool, so it was natural to see.

He felt that Jiaojiao had always looked down on him and treated him with a kind of charity, just like when he was still on the farm, she would give him food every once in a while, and he was indeed very grateful to her at that time.

But now he is no longer a bad person, and no one is more noble than anyone else. Why does she look down on him?

Besides, she was a weak woman who came to this place in Shenzhen City. Had he not been there, she would have been eaten by others!

"What are you thinking about all day long? I haven't thought about it like that. By the way, you go to open a shop today. I feel a little uncomfortable. I'll go there in the afternoon!"

Xiao Qiao felt bored when he heard his voice, but didn't want to just give up on him like that.

Huo Caijun now seems to her like chicken ribs, tasteless to eat, but a pity to discard it!