Phone call

Warning: As you read further in this chapter, there will be a little steamy part. Just a warning.
I sat up. Everyone was sleeping, except this time, in their rooms. I was sleeping with Austin, door locked, while the others slept separately. Lucky.
I stood up quietly and looked through the drawers. I was looking for a phone. I needed to call my parents, let them know I'm okay. Tell them not to worry, I love them.
I noticed Austin's jacket on a hanger. I looked through the pockets.
Bingo!
I grabbed the phone and turned it on. 3%, I can make it.
I quickly typed in my mom's phone number. While the rings kept going, I was praying that she'd pick up.
"Hello?"
"Mom?"
"Who is this? Wait, Diana?" She whispered.
"Yes mom."
"Oh my gosh Diana! Dave, Gabe, get down here! Diana is on the phone!"
I heard a lot of noises and then they were all heard.
"Diana, are you okay?"
"Where are you?"
"Guys, sshhhh!" I whispered shouted.
I heard Austin groan. I quietly walked towards the bathroom, went in, and locked the door.
"Mom, I'm okay. There are these guys, robbers, that have me."
"Are they hurting you?" I heard my dad ask.
"No, I... They're making me help them, that's really it," I was half lying. They did well, slap me and all that stuff, but not all the time.
"Okay honey tell me where you are." I heard my mom say.
"Okay-"
"Diana?" I heard pounding on the door.
"Honey what's that?"
"Mom-"
"Diana open the door!"
"Mom I don't know where I am-"
The door crashed down.
"Diana! Diana! Please answer me!" My mom cried.
Austin snatched the phone from my hand. I screamed. "No!"
He ended the call.
"What the hell were you thinking?" He smacked me across the face.
I started sobbing. "I want to go h-home."
He slapped me. "I keep starting to trust you, then you ruin by trying to get help."
He ran his hand through his hair.
"You know what? You're going to sleep in the cell from now on!" He grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me down to the cell.
He threw me in and cuffed me and locked the door.
***
I woke feeling sore everywhere. My back hurt so bad.
I heard the door open and Austin walked in with a plate of food and a cup of water.
He placed it in front of me.
I looked at him. "I'm sorry."
"You just don't seem to understand."
"I'm just...scared." I was scared of them. They could do anything to me, easily.
He sat down next to me.
"You have nothing to be scared about. We aren't going to hurt you, only if you don't listen to us."
I nodded and looked at him. My eyes decided to stare at his lips. Those mouth-watering lips. He came closer to me, and closer. Until his lips were against mine.
Our lips moved in synch. His hands traveled up and down my back.
I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing, I was just focusing on how soft his lips were....and how I- no, I'm not finishing that sentence.
I realized that I was kissing the person who bought me. 

I pulled away from him. I let him kiss me. Wait, or he let me. I don't know.
I was breathing heavily. So this is what it feels like when you kiss someone hot as fudge.
"I um..." I started.
He unlocked my 'cuffs'.
"W-what are you doing?"
He pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. With his hands on the ground, next to my hips.
He pressed his lips against mine. I let him kiss me. Hey, what would you do if Mr. Hotty, kissed you? That raped you... I pushed those memories away.

A moan ended up slipping from my mouth, which was the moment he 'explored' my mouth.
I heard a knock on the door and I quickly pushed Austin from me.
Nolan came in.
"Hey, Max needs help with the car."
Austin stood up and followed him out the door.
After he closed the door, I literally almost screamed in happiness, but then I wanted to cry, angrily.
I noticed that he forgot to cuff me.
I stood up and looked around. How do I get out?
I heard the door open. Oh, looks like he remembered after all.
Turns out it wasn't Austin. It was Liam.
***
"Please no!" I screamed.
He tied my hands to a rope that was hanging off the wall.
He finally successfully finished. I really want to kick him, but legs felt numb.
He ripped off my shirt, leaving me only with a bra on.
A big buff guy came in, with a thing that looked like a whip. Wait, they wouldn't would they? I used to watch those movies where people would get whipped for some reasons, that looked like a lot of pain.
"How much times?" The 'muffin' dude asked.
"10."
10, didn't seem that bad.
The guy went behind me.
When he hit me against my back, I realized that it may have not seemed bad, but it was pain. It hurt like hell. I tried to keep in a scream, but it just came out.
He hit me again. I felt my flesh rip.
I screamed again. 10 whips!? He whipped me again. I bit the insides of my cheeks. Don't show weakness. I felt blood dripping down my back. He whipped me again. I couldn't do it. I was going to die. I wanted to remember the happy times I had with my family. My last words.
He whipped me again.
"Honey go clean your room!" I heard my mom yell.
I groaned.
My mom and dad came by.
"We're leaving honey." She kissed my cheek. "I love you."
Another hit.
"You have nothing to be scared about. We aren't going to hurt you, only if you listen to us."
Another whip. I felt my life just slipping away. It was over. I'm never getting married.
He hit me again, and I knew it was over, my life ended. I blacked out.