4 Months Pregnant

I sighed as I opened the door to the doctor's office. Today I was gonna find out what gender my baby is.
"Hello, are you Diana?" Asked the lady in the front desk.
"Yes I am." I answered.
She led me in a room where I guess they were gonna do the whole thing to figure what gender is my baby.
A few minutes later the doctor came in.
"Are you ready?" She asked cheerfully.
"Of course."
-Hour later-
I dialed Austin's number. I was excited to tell him that it was a girl. He picked up on the third ring. But it wasn't him. 

"Hellooo?"

I realized it was a girl. What was going on? Maybe his sister? No, of course not. Her voice doesn't sound slutty.

"Who is this?" I asked in the verge of tears. I knew there had to be an explanation. I took a deep breath waiting for her to answer, I need to stop jumping to conclusions. Anyways, he wouldn't ever do that.

A heard a laugh. "Oh my... Before I answer, who is this?"

I seriously wanted to cuss the whore out. "Someone who needs to talk to Austin. Give him the damn phone." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh honey he can't right now. He's sleeping."

"W-what do you mean? What's going on?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh nothing much...I didn't even know he was that big! But I did have a great time."

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled. I felt my heart pounding.  He wouldn't.

"Oh well, I have to go. I'll go tell him the news about your baby girl. Toodles." She hung up.

How'd she know about my baby?  And why was she with Austin?

-Hour Later-

I ran in the house running up to my room. I slam the door open to find nobody. I was expecting that they were in our room. I ran my hand through my hair. Why weren't they here? Maybe he was at her house? I don't even the whore's name. 

"Ahem."

I turned around and see Colton leaning against the doorway.

"You look pissed." He stated the obvious.

"That's probably because I am." I retorted.

"What's going on Diana?" He asked grinning.

"What is going on?" I asked suspiciously.  He was acting very strange...not himself.

"Is Austin missing? Or maybe with some girl?"

"Oh my gosh!? Do you know where they are? Is he okay?"

He laughed. "God Diana, you are so stupid."

I frowned. Why is he acting like an ass-hole?

"Diana Diana Diana." He sighed as he came closer to me. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back. We continued this until I unfortunately was stopped by the wall.

"You don't even know what's going on. I guess I should start off with something that's innocent. I have a wife. Yes, I know, not important. I've cheated on her. Fell in love with other woman, but of course after the fun I have with them, I dump them. But you..." He began caressing my cheek.

"You're different. You fell for Austin. I had to keep my disguise, so I just pretended like I was part of their so called little robbing shit group. I tried act like I didn't give a fuck. I acted like you were just a little friend that was supposedly dating Austin. So now that your little man is gone, I can take advantage of you. See I was planning to kill you after the baby was born.. But I find waiting already boring. I mean I waited for you to get over Austin. Never happened. And then after he let you leave, I was hoping you would forget about him. It never even fucking happened. So I got Sam to date you, of course using the whole 'I'm your neighbor' card. And looks like you two kind of hit it off. Even though it quite angered me whenever I saw you two kiss, but I knew my plan was working."

"W-what about Samantha?"

"Oh that little slut. Ah she's the one who has Austin. She's pretty hot and so yes, I did have a little bit of fun with her." He laughed. "She even had sex with her own brother."

"Y-ou guys are sick!" I screamed.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." He said grinning as he began touching my breasts.

"Get the fuck off me!" I pushed him.

"Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean I won't do anything to you." He pushed me on the bed and began taking off my pants.

For fuck's sake I'm pregnant with Austin's child!

"It'll be over before you even know it." He whispered in my ear.

I screamed and thrashed around; My stomach not helping. I grabbed the light stand and threw it at him, which caused him to tumble to the ground. I quickly got up and tried to run out the room, but he grabbed my ankle and started pulling me towards him.

I grabbed the door and tried to hit him. I was able to kick him in the face. He let go and I made my way down the stairs and grabbed the keys to my car. As I was about to even make it to the front door, Colton stood there.

"You think that it would've been that easy to get away? I always win."

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. He slapped me as I fell to the ground. I tried to stop him but I was too weak. He kicked me on my stomach while I was screaming in pain. I felt as if this was it. I wanted to cry knowing that she was never going to make it. My child was going to die because of me. I am a terrible mother. He hit my head, which caused everything turn hazy and slow.

I saw him knelt down while saying. " What did I tell you about you easily getting away? Oh that's right, I always win."

And everything went black.

Hey what's up and hello my many dear readers. (IDK why I am saying that I have a few(/_-)) Anyways so I guess updates might be faster. MIGHT. My phone kinda killed itself on the weekends so know I'm typing by computer cause I usually typed on my phone. Long story short, I like using wattpad on computer better than my phone. So ya'll do your thing....leave a like, comment, make me happy! ;)