I love you

16 years later
"What was she like?" Rosie asked.
"Sweet, stubborn...beautiful," I say sadly.
My grandmother, Max, Nolan, Gabe, Alexa, and Carolina are currently living with us and their kids.

I haven't married anyone, and I won't. The only person that is in my heart is Diana.
We were able to attend the funeral, but the casket was closed. So I wasn't able to see her beautiful face for the last time.
But besides that, I visit her grave two times a week, with new flowers to put.
Her favorite flowers were roses.

"Did she die because of me?" Rosie looked at me sadly.
"Why do you ask that? " I looked at her, concerned. "She didn't die because of you. I already told you, somebody killed her."
"Who killed her?" She asks, interested.

"A woman named Samantha Woodgrew." I answer.
"Wait...as in the one that has a cousin named Sam?"
Wait, how did she know this?

"Yes...how do you know?"

"I hang out with her son."

And at that moment, my heart dropped.

So first I'm gonna say, sorry if it got boring, had too many spelling/grammar mistakes, but you came this far so here's a big sloppy kiss. Mwa! Okay...I'm weird.

Typing/writing Kidnapped but still fell in love was a lot of work. I was scared about it sucking, but once I hit a thousand reads and 2 fans (not 0 or 20, 2) , I knew I had to continue. So I did. Love y'all. Stay sexy.

Btw check out my other books. It would mean a lot to me.

I'm sorry about the ending, I, too, hate sad endings, but...well I happened. I know this book is short and crap...so sorry.