one | yang jeongin; studying? what's that?

warnings: none
relationship status: dating
song for this chapter: little star, hyunjin of stray kids
♡︎

"focus, yang jeongin." you can't help the smile creeping up at your lips as you glance at your boyfriend sitting across from you, his eyes focused solely on you.

"but i can't, you're just so pretty." you feel your cheeks inflame at his compliments. pure adoration fills his eyes, you feel yourself wanting to cry at his cuteness. you started this 'study' session about an hour ago together in his bedroom, but it just turned into a scrunched-up paperball match with in fact zero studying.

notes scatter his desk, along with heavy opened books and empty drink cans. you came over to jeongin's house with the intention of getting some work done, but you should've known that wouldn't be possible with jeongin around.

"jeongin..." you start, but his next words prevent you from finishing. "what? i mean it! your face is distracting.." he explains, to which you roll your eyes playfully.

"okay then, i'll turn around" you smile, and he groans, standing up from his seat.

"i'm getting a snack, you coming?" you nod, grabbing his hand before following him into the kitchen of his home. you've always loved jeongin's home, and the warm and cosy feeling it gives you.

you hop onto the island counter, jeongin pulls the fridge door open to reveal a fully stocked fridge, filled with all your favourite snacks and drinks.

"my mom thought of you whilst shopping" jeongin says, and your heart swells. "and that's another reason why i love her" you tell him, before he hands you some food.

a few minutes pass as the both of you mindlessly chat with one another, finishing your snacks and then clearing away.

you go to jump off of the counter, but jeongin takes a step towards you, the grey hoodie encasing his body brushes against your front. his eyes linger over your lips, the mood in the room shifts, and your heart begins to race once you realise that he wants to kiss you.

you've kissed before, of course. but it's never been anything more than a stolen peck or a shy brush of lips.

so you do just that, you kiss him. it's soft and innocent and short. you'd sometimes like for the shared kisses to be longer, steamier, but you'd rather it come natural than be forced as you're still in the early stages of your relationship.

instead of jeongin pulling away like you'd expect, he places a hand on your waist, the other one finding it's way up to your cheek to cup it slightly. jeongin deepens the kiss, your heart racing as you place your hand at the back of his head to pull him in closer.

feathery breaths pass his lips as jeongin's hand falls from your waist, but instead onto your thighs where he spreads the two apart. your heart begins to hammer against your chest once jeongin slides himself in between your thighs for better access.

"is this okay?" red shades sweep over jeongin's cheeks, and you nod at his words. he's nervous, you're both nervous. you've never made out with anyone before, and neither has he. you connect your lips with his again slowly, your arms resting over his shoulder tug at his hair gently.

just as you pull on the strings of jeongin's hoodie to bring him closer, he slips his tongue through your slightly-parted lips. catching you off-guard, a low moan leaves your lips, causing the boy to feel overwhelmed with pride as he's the one making you feel this way.

his hands fiddle with the bottom of your shirt, lifting it up slightly to place his hands against your bare skin.

"should we go back to my room?" the boy asks. you pant heavily over his hovering lips, only a mere few inches from yours.

"yes, but i don't think i want to study anymore" and with that, jeongin slides his hands under your thighs, pulling you onto his waist as you wrap your legs around him, carrying the both of you back into his bedroom and locking the door.

a/n!
please leave requests!!

hope you liked this chapter<333