I want YOU | Freddy Fazbear

FNaF: Security Breach Freddy Fazbear X Female Reader

Cover By: AbbyA

This wasn't requested by anyone, I just love SB Freddy 👌✨

----------

        As the sun rises towards a very lushest city, the city started to quickly wake up with its very loud and obnoxious noises as vehicles drove around inside, and outside of the city. Most would say this city in Utah was known for being for having one of the highest crime rates in the U.S.A besides Alaska, Chicago, and other states. The reason behind these rumors was that a very old pizzeria was once here when this city was just a small town called Hurricane, it was called; Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Simulator or rather known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. The reputation towards the pizzeria and its company was very horrible for even a company to continue for their very terrible, and horrible reputation.

Multiple children and adults got killed inside of their locations throughout the years of their very popular establishment, and lately, the animatronics of the company have been walking around the city without a care of their decaying fur-like shells falling apart. But as always, the company found them and kept them away from the public eye of the people so their reputation won't become even worse. 

After years and years of their locations being burned, or decayed, the company decided to make the best Freddy Fazbear-themed pizzeria. or should we say; mall? As the owner of Fazbear Entertainment; Scott Cawthon can finally start on his plan of making the new and improved versions of his creations from before, along with the new location of the Fazbear Entertainment. Once the new building was finished, along with the new animatronics, Scott finally felt satisfied with himself. He felt rather proud of himself for what he can do with the help of other co-owners. As the new building opened, people were coming inside and enjoying themselves like mosquitos having a very delicious meal of blood, Scott knew that everyone was going to enjoy this like how he enjoys it.

But as always there is a downside.

        After a couple of weeks of the new Fazbear location; also known as Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, there have been some murders inside of the building. Scott was very unaware of this happening until he started to get reports from the News, the police, and the parents of these dead children. Even though he still had that one rule;  "Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person.”  Even having that rule of law, there are some things that even an law cannot protect him. 

But he did know something. After hiring a young woman named "Vanessa", things have been going downhill for the PizzaPlex, deaths, and injuries have been happening constantly as soon as he assigned her to the night shift. To keep a good eye on her, he made her a day shift security guard instead of a night shift security guard. Even though she complained, and yelled about how she about being a must better employee if she was a night shift guard, Scott didn't listen, of course, he knew he was doing something good. And he was, he was delaying the deaths of children as he signed Vanessa as a day shift.