ON HOLD

Hello hello my FNAF-ers! I'm sorry to tell you this but, this is going to be on hold for AWHILE.

Why?

Well, the people that had requested Oneshots wanted their Oneshots done on the same day they requested it, and, they wanted me to draw fanart of them, AND they would say really REALLY harsh things towards me.

So yeah, and also,

I put this [ON HOLD] because I'm drifting away from Five Nights At Freddy's and my motivation to write FNAF fanfics are completely gone.

It's mostly because I read this comic called "totem's realm" [only read if your +18 it's a bit smutty) and guess what? There's this character that looks like a certain boy from a certainty show...

And that boy is Yoh Askaura from Shaman king and his twin brother Hao Askaura. And then, I got into the show, and then I got into Yu-Gi-Oh, and NOW I'm getting into Fairy Tail.

I'm a bit of a mess right now so please pardon me.

Again, I'm sorry :(

But don't worry! I already made another book on Quotev. It's a Yandere [any Character/Person X Reader] Oneshot series. And don't worry I am TOTALLY not going to give that one up.

So go check my Quotev, and request something! Thank you for your time.

The yandere X Reader Oneshot book is in my bio 🤫