The Terror In The Night | Springtrap

𝙿𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 : 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚇 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃 : [𝚈/𝙽] 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝, 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈Shadow Roxanne wolf

𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚈 : 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 [ 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ]

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 : 𝚃𝙱𝙷 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚡𝙳 
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! :] ❤

【 O C T O B E R  2 4 , 2 0 2 3 】

        The beautiful sunny sky was shining with a clear blue with some clouds here and there as the celestial solar sun was in the sky signaling to the beings on the small green and blue planet that it was noon. The sounds of honking horns and screeching wheels could be heard throughout the city as people from all over the place walk back and front to their destination, while papers and newspapers were flying or laying on the sidewalk. While the people on the streets walked across, a young girl in her early twenties was walking home with a few groceries in her hands while her golden retriever was happily following her from the side of her. 

Her dog barked happily at her signaling her to turn a right to head home. "Don't worry girl," She flipped her silky hair and pat her golden retriever's head. "I know, we'll be there soon just hang on, ok?" The dog whimpered but nuzzled its head against your hand that is currently petting her head. Both you and her turned a right and walked for a few minutes before reaching your small and cozy house. 

"Ah, It looks like we made it, Buttercup. Go on ahead inside ok? I'll be there in a second." Buttercup yipped and walked on the small walkway that led to your door, on the bottom of the door was a big enough doggy door for her, and she went in. Once your dog was out of sight, you walked up the door, dropped a bag of groceries, and look for her keys inside of her purse. While she was looking, a small piece of paper was moving along with the wind until it hit the side of your right leg causing you to look down. 

"Hm? What is this?" You asked softly as you softly grabbed the piece of paper. On the paper, it was some sort of job for the new horror attraction, they needed a night shift guard so teenagers and other things won't harm the horror attraction.

"Fazbear's Frights? Didn't the old Fazbear entertainment location burn down?" You asked yourself as you slightly tugged down your long dress from coming up from the wind. As you thought about the paper and the job application, Buttercup's head popped out of the doggy door and barked at you to hurry up. You quickly lifted your head and saw Buttercup. "Oh! Don't worry Buttercup I'm coming." You put the paper in your purse and grabbed your custom-key along with carrying all of your groceries. Once you made it to the door, you opened the door and set your new supplies on your island table in the center of the dining room.