part 1

After finishing the mission with Killer, Cross went to Nightmare and gave hugs. Nightmare kissed his head, not caring that everyone was in the room. They eventually announced that they are together, and absolutely no one was surprised. 

Cross and Nightmare had just gotten together a few days ago. As normal, no one was surprised. Cross made it obvious that he liked his goopy boss. 

Cross and Nightmare were cuddling when Killer came up to them. “Sorry, boss, I need to steal Cross for his speech lessons.”

“Alright. Have fun Crossy.”

“Bye!” Cross kissed Nightmare on the cheek as they left.

Cross had recently started getting speech lessons from Killer, as Cross had been mute for most of the time that he had been in the gang. He recently somehow got his voice back. When Cross was Chara, Cross was able to speak because of Chara’s ability to speak. Cross was born mute so it didn’t come as a surprise that after he and Chara somehow separated, he was unable to talk. 

He is able to somewhat communicate, but he does slur some of his words and has a slower talking speed then most, so Killer is giving speech lessons to Cross to help him out. When Error said that he would do it, everyone laughed.

While Cross and Killer were gone, Nightmare read his book and Horror and Dust were laying on their backs, talking.

“Sit on the couch you weirdos.” Nightmare said.

“But we don’t wanna!” Dust said, playfully whining.

Nightmare wasn’t having any of that. He picked them up with his tentacles and set them on the couch. “You will hurt yourselves doing what you guys were doing.”

Error came in and got picked up in a tentacle and set him on the couch as well. At this point, Error is used to the random shenanigans from everyone in the gang.