part 10

A week later Cross was declared to be in a coma. Nightmare was devastated and Dream and Killer had to force him to eat and Dream would Often sit with Nightmare and force him to sleep with his magic.

Everyone else was more quiet. When Chara had learned what happened, he started to cry and beg Nightmare to tell him that it was a cruel prank. It wasn’t.

Killer was cooking dinner when there was a soft knock at the door. It was Chara. He had been coming every day to ask if Cross had returned okay.

“I’m sorry Chara. Cross isn’t back yet.” Error said as he ruffled Chara's hair. Chara sighed and said goodbye, then left. Error turned to Nightmare. “The poor kid misses him.”

“We all do.” Nightmare said as he leaned back into his chair. “But the only thing we can do is wait on any news.”

Error sighed and went to Killer and leaned on him. Killer softly patted his back and continued to cook.

When he was done Killer and Error got their plates as they were in the kitchen first. Soon everyone else had gotten something to eat as well.

The Fallen Stars came by with Chara. They were about to leave when they realized that they were eating, but Nightmare pulled them in with his tentacles, and had them eat with them.