part 9

At the scream, Nightmare ran and attacked the creature again with his tentacles, missing again. 

Cross got up and kept fighting. The creature let out a shrill scream-like noise as horror dug his ax into the creature's side. The creature’s tale had hit cross again with enough force to toss Cross across the field.

Error launched some of his strings at the creature, managing to catch it for a moment before it took the strings into his mouth and tossed Error over a few feet. Error got right back up and tried again.

Meanwhile Dust had gone to check on Cross. Cross was bleeding everywhere and was unconscious. Dust pulled Cross behind a bush and went back into battle. 

Horror attacked the creature multiple times, swinging his ax while the creature focused on Nightmare. Killer was under the creature somehow and attacked at its belly, leaving a few cuts. Meanwhile Dust had been on the creature’s back, stabbing with his sharply tipped bone attacks, digging them into the amalgamate’s back.

Nightmare was continuously fighting the creature head on, keeping it distracted from the others. Attacking again and again, the gang minus Cross of course, managed to kill the creature. As it fell to the ground in sprinkles of dust, Dust had run off to grab the unconscious Cross and carried him to Nightmare. Nightmare gently took Cross into his arms and they went to the hospital.