part 18

A few weeks later Cross is at home, he and Nightmare taking care of the newborns. The Star Sanses had come by and met them. You could see the excitement on Chara’s face when he held them for the first time. Dream was proud of his brother and Blue and Ink were happy. 

While everyone was in the living room, Killer and Error were in the kitchen, cooking some stew.

“I can’t believe the tiny oreo had kids.” Error said.

“I thought Chara was the tiny oreo and that Cross was the big oreo?” Killer said, although the never discussed it.

“You know who I mean. And I honestly would be surprised if Chara finds someone.” Error replied to Killer while stirring the meat around.

“Why? He’s sweet and mostly polite.” Killer was confused now.

“He never gets out.”

“That’s true.” 

“Do you think that I would ever find someone?” Error asked Killer.

“If you feel the same way I do.” Killer responded, leaving Error confused.

“What?”

“Are you dumb?”

“Yes.” Error responded immediately, laughing. Killer sighed and went up to Error and kissed him then back to what he was doing. After a bunch of flustered glitching, Error returned the gesture, which caused Killer to blush a deep red. They agreed to be together and tell the gang in a week to see if it works out.

A few months later Cross and Nightmare had left the babies with the gang and the Star Sanses and went on a small date together. Nothing fancy, just a dinner date and a walk in the park as the sun sets.

“I love you Cross.”

“I love you too, Nightmare.”

And they shared a kiss with the sunset behind them, nothing but love and happiness.