Innocent

Tae panted heavily, deep groans were heard from below him

 "ugghh baby you are riding me so good" 

Jungkook rasped. Tae threw his head back, his wet locks sticking to his forehead and covering his eyes, a light smirk took over his lips as he started rolling his hips against the other male's feeling every inch of him inside of himself. 

His white button down was unbuttoned halfway and the sleeves hung from his shoulder on one side. It didn't help his situation as he got even more aroused at the delicious sight of the male above him. He groaned and snapped his hips, thrusting deep into the boy while his nails dug into the sides of the boy on top of him. 

'How did it even come to this?' Jungkook thought, letting out pants and grunts as he could feel Tae's walls clenching around him.

Kim Taehyung was the softest cotton candy boy in the whole school. He was pretty much loved by all, even the bullies who would not miss a chance to touch a vulnerable boy or girl wouldn't dare look at Taehyung the wrong way. And how can they even think of harming the cute bean? Definitely not when they would see the fragile, usually cheerful guy crying and an air of gloom would settle around his bubbly self, not to mention the amount of glares one would receive when they would even so much as breathe wrong next to the guy. While some just couldn't tolerate the sight of the guy's tears, others kept themselves away simply cuz the cutie unknowingly had a whole army to protect them. You wouldn't wanna mess with them. Also did I forget to mention that he would give away candies to anyone who would try anything on him, saying that a candy a day keeps the sadness at bay. Yes, he was just that adorable, mixing along with everyone and putting a smile on their faces by just his mere presence. One could see a trail of rainbows and butterflies behind him as he walked down the hallways. Only one word could describe everyone's attitude towards him. Whipped. The soft looking boy had everyone wrapped around his pinky by just a mere glance. 

It just so happened that one fine afternoon Jungkook was in his dorm room. He groaned and rolled on his bed. One thing lead to the other and now there he was palming himself while a gay porn played on his laptop. Yes, he was that bored. Light groans escaped his lips as he shut his eyes and tilted his head back in pleasure. But it was not enough. Well better have something than nothing and so he increased the pace of his strokes with his eyebrows scrunching lightly. 

He thanked the gods above for his roommate being away. He just had to share the dorm with the most innocent boy in school and he had no plans in getting his bones broken by the other students and teachers for ruining the cotton candy boy's innocence. 

An image of the said fluff ball appeared in his mind and Jungkook couldn't help but let out a low growl at the boy only wearing a big shirt reaching his mid thighs, his milky legs on display waiting to be marked.

"T-Tae….ughhh...hmm….hah..."

Jungkook panted. Catching himself at what he was imagining he shook his head trying to get the image of the other male off his mind. Jungkook knew he shouldn't be imagining something so vulgar about the fluff ball. He was too innocent and deserved to be protected at all cost.