Expensive Boy (Namjin pt 2)

Namjoon carried Jin to his bedroom with Jin protesting. He slammed the door shut, threw Jin on the bed and got between his legs before making out ferociously. Jin tried resisting but soon gave up and kissed Namjoon back with the same intensity. Namjoon's tongue forced it's way to Jin's mouth and he whimpered when Namjoon bit his lip. Jin broke off the kiss and began "Namjoon you-" ,he immediately shut up when Namjoon gave him a dark look. Jin visibly gulped and tensed. "You don't get to say anything tonight. You will be doing my will,got it?" Namjoon asked. Jin just looked at him nervously, 'Jin, you are so done for' he thought. "Got it?!" Namjoon raised his voice. Jin nodded vigorously. "Cant you speak?! Use your damn words!!!" Namjoon yelled. 'Fuck! that's so hot' Jin thought before replying a 'Yes'. ''Yes what?" Namjoon demanded. "Yes daddy"Jin said.
Namjoon pinned Jin's hand above his head before attacking his lips,sucking and biting at them. Jin let out small whimpers and moans which urged Namjoon to do more. Jin started rolling his hips,grinding which got Namjoon to break the kiss and groan out loud. He glared at Jin,who just smirked. "Didn't you get it when I said you are not in control today?" Namjoon asked. "Hmm.....as far as I remember you said I don't get to say anything,not do anything daddy. Do I affect you that much?" Jin said with a raised eyebrow looking amused. Namjoon growled before grabbing Jin's throat,chocking him lightly. Jin just smirked, clearly enjoying it before moaning out a "Daddy that's so hot." He licked his lips before looking at Namjoon straight in the eye. "Get in all fours babe" Namjoon commanded before releasing Jin. He did so and Namjoon took off his own shirt followed by Jin's pants, revealing his black lace underwear. He was pretty impressed and said "Seems like someone was waiting to get laid." Jin looked back at Namjoon and pouted "Well I didn't get my daily dose. What do you expect?"
Namjoon started taking it off slowly, dragging the waistband by his teeth while caressing Jin's butt. Jin let out a breathy moan. Namjoon spanked Jin real hard and he let out a scream followed by a moan. "I'm so disappointed in you baby boy, I asked you not to be violent, didn't I?" Namjoon demanded. Jin whimpered and said " I-daddy........."
"Didn't I?!" Namjoon raised his voice.  "Daddy I'm so sorry" Jin apologised. Namjoon spanked him again. Jin let out a loud moan and said " Daddy please make me feel good." Namjoon just laughed and said "Look at you being a hoe but since your whorish ass wants me so much, guess I'm gonna play with u a little." "Yeah daddy I'm your whore, your hoe"Jin pleaded.
"Since you are begging me, guess I would. Now get up and strip for me and then kneel down on the floor, between my legs" Namjoon said. Jin stripped while looking seductively at Namjoon,who just groaned at the sight. After Jin finished stripping Namjoon pulled him down between his legs. Jin looked up at Namjoon and licked his lips, who groaned and said "Stop teasing baby boy." Jin pouted and said "But daddy that looks so yummy." Jin gave him an innocent look. Jin carefully took the zip of Namjoon's pants between his teeth and dragged it down to reveal his boxers and huge buldge. He then slowly drags down his boxers and 'accidentally' touched his very prominent buldge. "Oops" Jin said with an 'innocent' expression.  Namjoon, not able to take in the tease  took off his boxers and his dick sprang up. He forcibly slammed into Jin's mouth and groaned. He mouth fucks Jin,who goes to touch his own dick. But Namjoon was swift enough,he grabbed Jin's hands and said "Uh-huh baby boy, you've been real naughty today, you wont come until I want you to."
Jin sucked on Namjoon's dick like his life depended on it, gagging slightly. Namjoon groaned. Jin moaned with Namjoon's dick still in his mouth due to which Namjoon came with a loud groan.
Jin sucked off all the cum, some even trickled down his lips which he licked off. Talk about being Namjoon's hoe, Jin without any doubt will ace it. Jin was pulled back on the bed while Namjoon quickly slipped on a condom.Jin was on his fours while Namjoon was on the bed behind him on his knees he took Jin's dick in his hands and pumped it while simultaneously teasing his balls. Jin was now a moaning mess.Namjoon while having Jin in his hand said "Since u have been a bad boy today I am not prepping you for what's to come." Saying this he slammed into Jin,who screamed out. He moved at an insane speed, he was practically pounding into Jin. Jin's screams were replaced by loud moans. Namjoon groaned loudly and said "Fuck.......baby you are so tight."
Across the house the sounds of another couple could be heard. Namjoon hit Jin's postrate, he moaned out loud and stutttered out"D-daddy.........yes......there....f-fuck......ahhh~" Both of them were sweating,panting and breathed heavily. "Ah....baby boy you feel so good........you look so good with my dick inside you" he moaned out. Namjoon grabbed Jin's dick and started pumping it,he worked his way to the tip and pressed it making Jin moan out loud. Jin was practically drooling. He continues stroking and pumping Jin's dick. Jin felt a knot growing in his stomach and he moaned out. Namjoon removed his hand and Jin whined. "Daddy please......I c-cant......ah~" Jin half-begged, half-moaned. Soon Namjoon came with a loud moan. "Daddy please let me c-cum......... I-I cant a-anymore.........fuck" Jin begged.
"Cum baby boy, cum for me" Namjoon gave him permission. At this Jin came almost instantly and Namjoon collapsed on top of him. He slid off Jin and pulled out making Jin groan. Both of them were sweating profusely whilst panting. "Damn.......that was so good" Namjoon uttered. He kissed Jin on the forehead and then his lips before pulling the cover over both of them. Jin snuggled in Namjoon,who put an arm around his waist. They drifted off to sleep,cuddling each other.