🍋 Female Yandere Sylveon X Male Reader

(This story has a little bit of Bondage. If you don't like that sort of thing, please read a different story.)

The sun rise from the horizon, bird Pokemon flying by the city buildings. When they passed an apartment, rock music blasted from the building, sending the Pokemon away from there. Inside the apartment, there's a guy rocking out in the living room. He turned the music to the down when he felt his shoulder tapped.

???: So did it work?

???: Yeah, these noise canceling headphones actually work.

Then their front door was knocked and one of them unlocked it and opened to see their angry landlord and his Pokemon.

???: Hey Mr. Randal. What's up?

Mr. Randal: What's up is your loud ass music! You and (Y/N) need to quiet it down, my poor Psyduck is trying to take a nap.

(Y/N): Sorry about that Mr. Randal, we were-

Mr. Randal: I don't care! Just keep the music down to the quietest level. Or I'll evict you two.

He slammed the door closed and (Y/N) puts the headphones on couch.

???: Who does he think he is?

(Y/N): Our landlord obliviously.

???: I mean, he literally slammed our door and he has the nerve to say" your being loud".

(Y/N): Johnny, you played loud music that can literally shake the whole building.

Johnny: Heh, that sounds cool.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and goes to his room and Johnny turned the music back on but at a moderate level of noise. (Y/N)'s room is nicely clean and has pictures of him graduating highschool and college. He sits on his bed and pulled out his laptop from the pillow. Searching through the Internet of anything of interest, until an ad pop up. The ad was about how a Pokemon can approve anyone's mood and protect them from any danger. As a house pet or partner, Pokemon is your go to.

(Y/N): I should tell Johnny about this!

He takes the laptop with him and leaves the room. Johnny wasn't in the living room, then (Y/N) hears music coming from Johnny's room. (Y/N) knocked on the door and then the music was turned down. The door opened and Johnny lean on the door frame, blocking the messy room.

Johnny: Let me guess, rent?

(Y/N): This time it isn't, I was wondering what if we got a Pokemon?

Johnny: I don't know. My twin sisters got Pokemon and I seen how much of a hassle it is to take care of them.

(Y/N): That's the thing, perhaps we'll get one. Just one Pokemon. What do you say?

Johnny: Hmm.. I'll get back to you later.

(Y/N): Take your time.

Johnny goes back to his room and turned the music back on. For the rest of the afternoon, Johnny hasn't gave his answer about the owning a Pokemon question. When it was night, (Y/N) ordered him and Johnny Chinese food for dinner. Once the delivery arrived, (Y/N) paid the man and brought the bags on the counter. Johnny came out the room from the smell of his favorite food.

Johnny: Dude, is that chinese ribs?

(Y/N): Yep, but if you want it you have to say yes to owning a Pokemon.

Johnny: Ha! You drive a hard bargain Mr. (L/N). I was going to tell you yes anyway.

(Y/N) and Johnny sat at the couch eating and watching a movie.