Female Raboot X Male Soccer Player Reader

A couple of years later....

(Y/N) was at the field, his team needed one more point to win the game. As the ball gets passed to him, makes a risky long shot. Somehow it passed the goalie and it hits the net. His team won and they ran to (Y/N), jumping and hugging him. (Y/N) just smiled, he looked at the bench and see his Pokemon jumping for joy. (Y/N) takes the trophy and is greeted by his Pokemon, Raboot.

(Y/N): Another win.

Raboot: Boot!

(Y/N): Heh heh, I knew our hard work paid off.

Then, (D/N) approached, counting the money he earned.

(D/N): Good job, at this rate, you'll make it to the leagues. But that shot was too risky.

(Y/N): But I won-

(D/N): With luck. Sooner or later, that luck will run out. Now, let's head home.

(D/N) walked out the stadium, (Y/N) stayed for a minute.

(Y/N): All he cares about is my success, not me.

Raboot tugged on his shorts and pointed at her stomach.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm hungry too. I'll buy us some fast food.

Raboot nodded, liking that idea. (Y/N) heads to the locker room and changed out of his uniform and to his regular clothes. He meet up with Raboot, who's waiting for him, outside of the locker room. They went to the car and head home.

(D/N): While you were changing, I got a call from a sponsor for a energy drink.

(Y/N): Another one?

(D/N): Yes. You got a problem with that?

(Y/N): Is this one will make me sick? Because I had diarrhea for the whole weekend!

Raboot snickered. (Y/N) lightly shoulder Raboot.

(D/N): This time it doesn't have the stuff that made you sick. It has the healthy shit that athletes need. And I have a feeling you need plenty!

(Y/N): .....

When they got back to the house, Raboot carried the trophy to the trophy case, and put it with the other trophies. (Y/N) ordered food for him and Raboot. (D/N) goes to his room to make some calls. (Y/N) turned on the TV in the living room and just in time, (Y/N)'s show is on.

Margaret: My husband said to love him, not you.

Sir Leo: I am a rich man, Margaret. I, Sir Leo, can buy you anything you ever wanted! Even helping getting your business off the ground and to the moon!

Margaret: Well....

TV: Will Margaret stay with her husband, Daniel? Or will she go with Sir Leo and help her get business started? Tune in next week, for the answer!

(Y/N): Damnit! I miss it.

He checked the recording and none of it recorded any episode.

(Y/N): My dad deleted my show recordings!

Raboot: Raboot!

(Y/N) laid on the floor, exhausted and frustrated. Raboot stand over him and tap him on the head with her foot. She shrugged and laid down next to him. Later, their doorbell rings and (Y/N) gets up to answer it. But is surprised to see who it is.

Michael: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Michael? What are you doing?

Michael: Taking a part time job by delivering food.

(Y/N): Oh, ok cool.

Michael gives him the food and (Y/N) paid him.

Michael: Hey, I saw you on that sports drink commercial.