🍋Female Tapu Fini X Male Game Developer Reader

???: (Y/N), wake up.

(Y/N): Hmmm...

???: Dude, wake up!

The man opens his eyes to see a bird Pokemon on his bed.

(Y/N): Ok Chatot, go back to Tony.

Chatot: Chat!

The Chatot fly out the window and (Y/N) gets out of bed. Going into the bathroom, he turns on the sink and splash water in his face. Now he's fully awake and goes out the bathroom and gets his clothes from the dresser. (Y/N) put on his dress shoes and fixed his tie. That's when the Chatot came back and it was holding a note in it's mouth. (Y/N) retrieve the note and reads it.

(Y/N): After work, meet us at the beach -Tony

He pats the Chatot and leaves his room. Now in a hallway, he walked down the hall and called the elevator. He goes in the elevator and goes to the main floor. After listening to the same elevator music he always listens to, he the doors open and he stepped out. Greeting the front desk worker like always do and walked out the building. The sun greeted him by almost blinding his eyes. He started his walk to work and along the way, (Y/N) was greeted by one of his friends.

???: What is up brother!

(Y/N): Work. Something I do everyday, Milo.

Milo: Did Chatot gave you the note too?

(Y/N): Yes, I'm guessing we're going to the beach and drink like we always do.

Milo: Who knows, maybe something actually interesting will happen.

(Y/N): I doubt it.

Milo: Anyways, see ya later!

Milo takes a different path while (Y/N) continued his path to his work place. Finally making it to the building, going inside and walked pass the janitor,while he's moping the floor. Going up the stairs and taking a right and passed by the company's name and logo; GAME FREAK. Entering the room, he goes to the time clock and grabbed his time card and putting it into the machine. He goes to his desk and turned on the computer.

(Y/N): Come on...

The computer was booting up but then it turned off on it's own. He tried again and waited for 3 minutes, then the computer finally decided to work. (Y/N) typed on the keyboard, watching the clock tick away, waiting for his shift to be over. He's barely paying attention to the monitor and typed random numbers into the code. His boss thinks he's handling the coding but in reality, (Y/N) is just typing to make him look busy. After several hours, (Y/N)'s shift finally ends. He goes to the time clock and put his time card into it and leaves the room. It was 11:50 PM right now and (Y/N) decided to go hangout with his friends at the beach. After some walking, he sees a campfire smoke floating up to the sky. That's probably them. And sure enough, it is them!

Milo: My brother! You came!

(Y/N): I didn't came, I come.

Milo and the others laughed and (Y/N) chuckle a little. He sat down and Chatot push a cold beer for (Y/N).

(Y/N): Tony, you really trained that Pokemon to only pass beer?

Tony: Nah man, he's a messenger bird as well.

(Y/N): Oh I definitely know that.

They drink and another friend of there's arrived.

???: Hey fellas.

Milo: Brother! You look like depressed emo as always.

???: I always look like this. Now, someone tossed me a beer.