Taken at dusk

Tony Stark's parents had another child, a daughter her name was Y/n Stark. Tony believed that his parents and 5 year old sister died along side each other in a horrific car crash.

But truth be told that was not how they died and not everyone was killed, the sister lived and was taken by hydra where they started her training at age 5, while Y/n was learning every possible way to kill a man her older brother Tony was mourning the lost of his family mostly his little sister who he shared a very close bond with and promised to always be there for.

By age 13 Y/n knew 7 different types of martial arts, knew every way to kill a man, how to track and eliminate a target without being noticed, knew every type of poison and exactly what they did and when they would do it, how to hide and control every emotion except anger, how to move silently and in the shadows.

Of course no one ever and I mean ever saw her face not even the Winter Soldier, some of hydra's agents didn't even know who she was they just knew she could kill you with her pinky but her identity is forever unknown to everyone.... Or is it?

At age 14 Y/n was sent on her first mission, they gave her the target and gave her permission to do what ever was necessary to end his life so she did what she was told, she left at midnight when she knew for sure he would be asleep making this mission easier for her she knew she had to complete her mission because this was her one way ticket to the respect she deserved, everyone saw her as a kid which she was but she wasn't a average one.

Her target was a state senator so she knew he was bound to have security, when she arrived at the house she scoped it out, she saw the easiest way was through the back door so that's what she did, she grabbed her preferred weapon which was the knife she always had hooked to her thigh and slit the guard's throat then took out her Wi-Fi jammer which cut off all the cameras and she went through the back door, she then snuck her way upstairs and slipped into the senator's bedroom and stuck the blade in his throat which caused him to open his eyes, she knew she should have just left him to die but she couldn't help the thrill that ran through her body as she stared into his eyes while the silky Scarlett red liquid known as blood pooled from his throat, she wanted to be the last face he saw before he died even though her face was fully covered.

Watching him die excited her she chuckled as she thought how he would feel if he knew he was bested by a little girl, this was the first person she ever killed and she loved it, she loved the feeling of power. There you have it a 14 year old girl, a stone cold killer
꧁❤︎꧂

~𝔸/𝕟- 𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕤?𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖, 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕦𝕞𝕜𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖~