Op B

Present
Pass/Flashback

                              ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Natasha Pov
I'm sitting down on the couch in the common room watching Little Einsteins while Clint is making me one of my favorites Alfredo which is almost done he never makes me Alfredo unless it's my birthday because he says and I quote 'Making food is a lot of effort, why not just buy it' Clint's voice replays in my head but right now is special, it's my first mission with the avengers so he made an exception.

I'm really excited but the avengers are worried, and not about me but that they don't know who they're dealing with, they said how the senator was killed isn't like the other MO's they've seen from hydra before which means someone's MO changed or they got a new agent and supposedly they're really good.

About 30 minutes later Clint and I finished eating and as if waiting for us Tony yells "Let's go time to take off" so Clint and I leave to the jet, and takes our seats. "She's coming with us?" Captain America says "Unfortunately yes" Tony says with a sigh while I sit back smirking as we take off.

                           ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Winter's Pov
I'm freaking out. Red just got back from a mission and they're already sending her on another one?! What if she passes out from exhaustion or dehydration, ok maybe I shouldn't worry so much I mean at least I'm going with her this time. We got matching suits which is awesome I'm not sure if it was purposeful or not but either way it's still really cool.

Red and I head to the mission room as they said that there was a change in plans, we arrived in the room standing in formation in front of the table then I hear the words "Your mission has been postponed" and all I felt was internal happiness that was until I hear Pierce finish his sentence "We just got word the avengers are coming to raid the base today so that'll be your mission instead, including you my little assassin" Screaming.....INTERNAL SCREAMING. This can't get any worst.

                             ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Yn's Pov
Screaming..... INTERNAL SCREAMING. I've finally got the chance to go against the avengers, could this get any better. Just then Pierce says "And this is your chance to prove yourself because little assassin I'm putting you in charge, everything you need including manpower is at your disposal. They'll be here in an hour, be ready." I stand corrected IT GOT BETTER. (Bucky~ 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑇 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑆𝑇)

We both go back to our quarters I'm making some adjustments to my weapons then I go to the meet everyone else as soon as I walk in I start giving orders "Ok listen up we have to get ready and only 30 minutes to do it so listen closely I want a tag team of 20 spilt into 4 groups of 5, team 1 you take the east end, team 2 you take the south end, team 3 you take west, and team 4 you take north. I also want 3 people on each weapon base outside, the ones not in any group just spilt up and keep the avengers from entering the base. Boss wants them alive so no fatal damage and Winter you're with me, everyone go get ready we move on my word. Everyone including Winter responds with "Yes ma'am!" I dismiss everyone with a final statement "Hail Hydra!" Which they also reply with "Hail Hydra!" Then everyone spilts up into their groups and leaves. Winter and I get ready and an hour later all the teams meet by the exit I make sure everything is set "Is everything ready? Everyone know their places?" "Yes ma'am?!" "Then roll out and spilt into your teams" We all spilt and head to our places.

                              ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Natasha Pov
Finally stepping foot onto the base as we do we see agents storming out "I thought you said they didn't know we were coming!" Tony screams while flying around taking out out agents from above "I thought they didn't!" Steve screamed back as his shield hit 4 different agents and comes right back to him, that thing completely disobeys gravity and the laws of Physics.

"There he is" someone says over comms and we all turn around to see the Winter Soldier "But who's he with?" I ask as I see another person about 5'5, 5'7 at most, they gave a sign of some kind so I'm taking it their leading the op right now most importantly their another big dog if their working with the Winter Soldier. "I don't know but looks like their close, look at how he's discreetly protecting them" Tony says as we're all trying to out what he's talking about, then we see it.

The Winter Soldier always covers their back and never ever let's anyone get to close to them "So let me guess you wanna get the mini Winter in hopes big Winter comes after them?" I question and get a "Definitely" in return

                              ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Yn's Pov
"They noticed us, is op B a go?" I say to the boss on the other end of the comms "It's a go" he says in return giving me the go ahead so I give a curt nod to Winter letting him know the op is a go which he receives.

[Winter and I get called into the mission room about 15 minutes after we get our mission and we stand in front of the boss as he's giving us a undercover op just for us "So the goal is to get captured and plant a bug in their base" I question as it seemed easy enough "Exactly, you two will act like you're close in hopes they capture Little Assassin and you my white wolf is going to go after her and accidentally get captured in the process. Understood?" Winter and I both respond with "Understood sir!"]

"Winter try your best to get caught, fight back but not to much" "Look who's being a real leader. I'm proud of you, Red" We both smile to each other then he says "Do it" I smirk and drop my gun pretending to be hurt" I whisper to Winter "Remember, get caught" Just then Captain Ass grabs me and say "You're coming with me" while dragging me to their jet. I fight a little bit not too much where I'm able to get away and I give Winter the thumbs up to steal the show. Winter screams "RED!" While running towards us only to get knocked out by bootleg Barbie aka God of Thunder or whatever they call him. Now Winter and I are both knocked out on the avengers jet heading back to their base. Everything is going according to plan.

An~ 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤