I am the Red Soldier

Winter's POV
I wake up in a cell in an unknown place according to the reason why I got captured in the first place I'm gonna take a guess and say I'm in the Avengers compound. I finally get my eyes to adjust to the blinding light and as I do I see I'm surrounded by all the Avengers so I start my mute act and look at them with my normal death glare saying nothing. No one's talking so I take this chance to look around only now realizing I don't see Red, with each passing second I grow more panicked, I wasn't expecting them to put us in different parts of the building.

Yn's POV
I'm just waking up after god knows how long not surprised to see I was put in a cell and it looked high-tech telling me I'm in the Avengers HQ "Welp that went well" I whispered to myself. I do a quick scan of the room noticing I don't see Winter, they must've put us in different parts of the building, I hope he's ok.

꧁❤︎︎꧂

Tony's POV
I was waiting for the Winter Soldier to wake up with the rest of the team when I see him start to shift until he's finally awake now we're just waiting for him to adjust to the lighting once he does I'm the first to speak "Have a nice nap, Sleeping beauty?" Instead of answering he just give me a death glare that was low-key scaring me but I can't let him know that so I try and keep up my act "Ok ok I know I'm sexy but right now I need you to tell me about the murder of the senator"

He doesn't answer instead just continues with the death glare so in attempt to get him to do more than glare at me I bang on the glass cell but he doesn't so much as flinch. Finally accepting he wasn't going to stop glaring I just keep on with my questions "Did you kill the senator?" No answer "If you didn't who did?" No answer "Were you present when he was killed?"

Finally he says something but it's not an answer to any of my questions instead he says "I'm not answering any of your questions until I know she's safe." I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it "And you know exactly who I'm talking about so don't play dumb." Right out the corner of my eye I see Rogers walk out the room.

Steve's POV
I walk out figuring the Winter Soldier would keep his word and not tell us anything until he knew his little mini me is alive and well so I walk into where we're holding her. Natasha walks in right behind me, I'm not even sure why she went on the mission but whatever. We walk in and see mini winter doing push ups "Hello?" I say as more of a question than a statement hoping I'd get a name but yet stays quiet and continues her push ups.

Natasha decided to give it a shot "Hello I'm Natasha, what's your name?" That seemed to trigger for some reason as she stopped doing push ups and walks towards the glass "I know who you are....I know who all of you are, you're those bootleg power rangers. Also, I don't know my name and even if I did I wouldn't tell you. I'm very interested in you though Natasha. Usually you're not allowed on missions I was surprised to see you there, by the way you're gorgeous...Too bad you're on the wrong side. She said with a sly wink. This girl had some balls but this flirting or whatever you want to call it was getting weird so I slipped out of the room.

꧁❤︎︎꧂

Natasha's POV
I was shocked when she said that but I have to admit her words had me warm all over and the confidence radiating off of her is addictive "I think it's you that's on the wrong side." "The wrong side of this glass maybe but you can help me with that, can't you darling?" My cheeks warm up at the pet name....What is she doing to me, get yourself together.

"Unfortunately I can't, no name." "I know...Anyway where's Winter?" "I will tell you after you answer my questions." "Woah hot and cold huh?" I rolled my eyes "When did you start working for HYDRA?" She doesn't answer "What's your name?" "Did you kill the senator?" She doesn't answer any of my questions "Why aren't you answering my questions?" "Why aren't you letting me see my partner?"

I sigh knowing she isn't going to talk unless she see him. I leave the room and come back five minutes later with Steve watching as he opens the cell walks out the room following close behind them and watch as Steve puts mini winter in the same cell as big winter. Big winter ask mini a question not taking his eyes off of her "Hey kid you ok? They hurt you?" "No I'm fine, you?" "I'm good as long as you are." Tony rolls his eyes as I ask "Why are you two so close? Is he your dad?"

They both look at each other and big winter nod to mini as she replies "No sexy, he's me brother." Everyone including myself stares in shock, moments laters we hear her say "It can't be that surprising you literally call me mini winter." I respond with "Yeah because you wear a mini version of his suit." "Yeah yeah whatever."

Yn's POV
After their shock passes they got back to the questions "Who killed the senator?" "How old is mini winter?" "How long has she been with HYDRA?" A few seconds later Winter coughs telling me it's go time and he says "Answer their questions" "Fine"

They all look at each other probably trying to figure out if I'm actually going to answer and Natasha is the first to speak "How old are you?" "14, just a year older than you darling" I said with a wink, I could've sworn I saw her blush but before I could ask you moves in to the next question "How long have you been with HYDRA?" "For as long as I can remember" "Did Winter kill the senator?" "No, the Red Soldier did" "Who's the Red Soldier?" I don't answer for a second so she repeats the question "Who's the Red Soldier?" "Me....I am the Red Soldier"

꧁❤︎︎꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 🫡✌️