We need each other

Winter's POV
After a whole hour and a half talking about random things such as her mission as well as mine, she kept telling me how much she enjoyed the kill, the sight of the blood and how she can't wait to go on more missions, she says she wants to be just like me which is hilariously ironic because I want her to be the opposite of me

I'm a soldier trained to kill against my own free will not that I have any of that will left, well I guess I have some left because if I didn't I wouldn't care for Red the way I do, she's like a little sister to me but I can't let that show at HQ because if they know they'll take her, I need to protect her, I need her with me or I'll be alone again.

A car ride that was once cheery and joyful is now boring and dull, even though we're silent I can tell she wants to ask me something I can feel her eyes burning holes in me, she probably wants to ask what's on my mind because she asked me a question a while ago but I was too deep in my own thoughts that I didn't even hear what her question was but she didn't ask again, probably because she thought I would get mad at her but little does she know I could never be mad at her.

I only love and worry about her, because I can't show that I care for her at HQ when she gets in trouble she looks at me with such a helpless face, a face calling for the help of her big brother but all I can do is stand straight, look forward, and pretend not to care but really I want to kill anyone that harms her in any way but I know if I did that I'd wind up dead or tortured and memory wiped, the torture I can do but I can't risk the possibility of forgetting her and her being alone with no one to protect her so instead I just think of the only thing keeping me sane. Her, Red keeps me from losing my mind so I can't leave or forget about her. I need her and she needs me.
                            ꧁❤︎︎꧂

Yn POV
I'm sitting in the back seat staring at Winter, nothing else just staring he seemed to be in deep thought so deep that he didn't seem to be there, maybe it was because of my question. Earlier in the car ride I asked "Hey Winter, what's your real name?" After that he stopped talking and zoned out its like the lights are on in the house but nobody's home, I wanted to ask again thinking he didn't hear me the first time or that he was just thinking of a way to state his answer.

But in the other hand I didn't want to ask again thinking it was a sore topic or he didn't want to talk to me anymore or maybe he heard me and was just right out ignoring me so instead I just sit back and watched him drive. In this new found silence I took the time to notice just how perfect his features really are.

His nose wasn't too big but also not too small, his lips were moist as he licked them every couple of minutes I noticed it's  sort of one of his habits, his hair... It was long and a gorgeous brown the way it falls over his eyes sometimes I wonder if he can see but 5 minutes later he brushes it back which leads me to my favorite feature of his. His eyes, every time he pulls his hair back I can see his eyes, I can see the way the stars sparkle in his eyes, the way the moon reflects in them.

He has the most beautiful eyes I've seen, his eyes are this baby blue color but they get darker whenever he's angry but that doesn't make them any less beautiful. Their more because beautiful when their in their natural state which they always are when he's with me.

Now in no way is this meant to be romantic because he's like my brother but he's a very handsome guy, he's also very kind, caring, loving, funny, generous, and protective or at least with me he is but that's fine with me I'm totally ok with being his top priority in fact he's mine as well. I had the chance to escape once because one of the rookie agents left the exit unlocked but Winter was nowhere to be found so instead of leaving I pretended I didn't know it was unlocked, when Winter returned the exit was locked again but I don't regret not going because I love Winter and i wasn't leaving him I know he wouldn't leave me either because in reality we need each other. I need him and he needs me.
                               ꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝔸/𝕟- 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟. 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪? 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣? ℕ𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.🤣🤣 𝕀𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.