Trailer

For Enderman534

Howdy, Howdy everyone, here dropping off another new story.

To many who knows anything about me or has seen is a few of my friends comment section or in my own stories. You have seen me call a few others and myself an overseer. A term I use for anyone who writes stories basically or a viewer.

My friend Enderman534 has already started his and it was only fitting I at least start mine a bit lol.

This is my OC story and here we learn how I became an overseer, a little info about me how I view things in the multiverse lore of things. I will explain how I! I repeat MYSELF! View overseers and stuff. Enderman534 is basically leaving it up to me explain the best I can.

You learn it throughout the story.

Hope you enjoy this little trailer of some of the things that will happen in my overseer Story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero: "Welcome to the family....Xavier Storm."

A person with pink hair lady walk around and stared at Xavier; she opened her mouth and spoke,

???: "So your the one who is destined to be the overseer for this domain I must you remind me a lot of 'him'."

A Celestia-like person appears in front of Xavier jump scaring him.

Kayla: "Oooh, so this is our new little brother interesting...nice to meet you Xavier I'm your big sis Kayla, try to be a good little brother and don't cause us too much trouble ok." She put her finger to her lips and chuckled at him.

Zero: "I will be over seeing your training and growth until it is time for you to be an overseer. I hope you prepare because I'm about put through hell."

Xavier is seen walking through the plaza before nearly bumping into someone, and before they fall back, grab their hips.

Byleth: "Its nice to meet you my name is Byleth, how made I help you today." She smiles at Xavier and them.

Xavier: 'HOLY CRAP SHE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Xavier is picking up a little Pichu who was injured.

Xavier: "I'm adopting him."

Zero: "What is with this FAMILY and cute things!!!!"

We see in a forest Byleth sword clashing with a man in an oni mask, who Xavier in disguise. He blocks the sword strike with a spear.

Xavier: "I don't get why I have to kill HIM! He was my friend and he didn't do anything wrong but his play his role!!!"

Xavier skids across the water and soon sinks into it. He swims up and gasps for air and pushes himself up on top of the water, coughing up the water in his lungs. He stares down...

Zero: "There are things in life you must get past and accept even if it bullshit. Holding onto fragment of the past is doing nothing but harming you and forcing you not to grow, but linger and not accept change."

We see Xavier jump put his hand on Byleth's shoulder, and kick a guy away, coming down from above.

Sothis: "Why....Why does not the wheel of time affect him? What makes this one so special that the hands of fate cannot grasp him."