Chapter 6

Howdy, Howdy, I'm back! With another update with this story. Yep, I didn't forget. Funny story, I actually had this chapter done two weeks ago. I just hold off because I want to release it with other fic's out there on my page. So yeah.

In this chapter we get some more history, some interesting things of note, and we learn more about other 'branches' and forces working with them.  We also have Slayer start learning more skill and get another partner. I know Enderman534 is going have some flashbacks oooh boy, I love messing with my man. LOL!

Other then that,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since we last saw Xavier, and we see Xavier walking with Zero. After breakfast, Xavier thought about how the last few days had been. For starters, he made two friends while he was in this town? He is staying at. Maya and Venus. He has learned some small stuff about both of them.

For Maya, not only did he learn that book she carried around with her has a ton of information!!! But she also has a thing for berries? Like when he met up with her one time, she was munching on a bowl of berries like they were candy! He had helped her clean her face once Maya realized she had made a mess on her face, but it did get a chuckle out of Xavier for sure.

Another thing he learned is that Maya really is a forgetful person. After a few sentences, Maya completely forgot what they were talking about and asked what they were talking about. Xavier knew she was forgetful, but he wasn't expecting it to be that bad. He had asked her if they should get checked out or something? But she told him Nah! She has been like this for a while and has found a way around it, aka the book. Xavier, for now, drops it.

Xavier also learns Maya's favorite animal is an owl. Why? She honestly forgot, but she just knows and remembers she loves owls...a lot. There were points she even made the 'hoot' sound. Xavier found it cute a few times.

While for Venus, what Xavier has learned about him is not just he is a fantastic singer. He is damn good at playing the lyre, a flute, and even using a leaf to use it as music. It honestly was surprising how much of a lovely tune he could play that sometimes had Xavier at peace more than he thought.

Something Xavier wasn't expecting was the advice Venus would give to him or to other people who would talk to him. In one of their talks, he brought up his thoughts on killing?

Venus: "Well, I think bloodshed is a sad thing for many and I wish it can be avoidable but I understand it has to happen for certain things. I think if you can avoid it....try to and if you can't well it must be done. Don't let it hold you down. Always understand why you have to do it and why you are shedding this blood."

Xavier: "Why...huh...?"

Venus: "I also just hate the color red." He crossed his arms.

Xavier: "Eh!?! That's random!?!"

Venus: "It goes along with your question on what I think of bloodshed. I hate it for many reasons but I guess for my own selfish reason I never like the color red when it comes to that...for reasons let's just say."

Xavier: *raise an eyebrow* "Uh huh?"

Venus: "Anyway at the end of the day just think why you have to cause someone to bleed if it is for a good reason as much it is going to hurt, at the end of the day it will be worth it and sacrifice has to be made. But if it is for a selfish and unreasonable way then you have every right to feel bad about it and should."