Chapter 8

Holy fuck; I finally update this damn story! And all it took was me getting off my lazy off and doing in pieces! Yeah; I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. Because there a lot to this fic! I can promise you all this fic is most def going crack 50 chapters with what I got plan and have to explain don't be surprised in a year from now I'm still dropping chapters for this fic. Hopefully nothing goes wrong here and that point. 

There are things I'm excited to write about for this fic; and can't wait for 'some' people to see. But for now we're on the slow grind with this fic. But I do hope you all enjoy this journey and stick with me through it all.

Enough said;

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Xavier walking around and soon find a large tavern that seems like an excellent place to start finding work. He walks inside and looks around; he sees different people, big and small, either talking to one another or drinking.

Xavier stayed clear of many of them as he made his way toward a wall with different jobs on it, as he got to wait for everyone in front of him to grab a job. He looked around and saw some people getting into each other.

Xavier: 'Make a mental note not to cause too many stupid arguments here with people.'

Septhis: 'Why not? It's not like you can't take on literally everyone in this bar?'

Xavier: 'I'm just saying I don't think my first option should be violence and strike first. Ask questions later.'

Septhis: 'That's going to age poorly I feel like.'

Xavier: 'Nah, I'm sure I'll be fine. I have a level so far.'

Xavier got up to the wall; he looked at the job plaster all over the wall. From escort to finding a cat, protecting a tree? The heck? Take down the mission. There was a handful here. He just needs to figure out what's a good starting job for him.

Xavier: "I wonder what job I should choose? One that's not too easy or too hard, but pays good. Hmmm?"

Shamir: "Well, I wasn't expecting to see you here." Xavier turns around and sees Shamir walking beside him, looking at the board.

Xavier: "Ah Shamir it's good to see you again. I'm also amazed you remember my face?"

Shamir: "Kind of hard to forget a guy who has two different colored eyes, a little blob creature on his head with a permanent smile on its face."

Xavier: "Heheh, I guess I can thank my parents for making this unique face. That sounds so weird calling my creator my parents?"

Shamir: "Hm. Not going to lie, I thought you went off and died in a ditch or something?"

Xavier: "That's a little extreme don't you think!?!"

Shamir: "Given the fact, I only saw you once, saw you talking around town with that Maya chick. And then just end up and disappear with no word to anyone for close to half a year. I would think something would happen to you given what's going on."

Xavier: "You know you make a valid point. But now I was away training."

Shamir: *looks down at Xavier's hip* "I can tell someone has been doing the work. Good to see; I would hate to see someone who shows some skill and talent go to waste."

Xavier: "Thank you. So any job you recommend I take as a newbie?"

Shamir: "Depends, how confident are you in your skills?"