Prologue

Howdy, Howdy everyone welcome to the first chapter in my OC story. There not much to say other then....

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see people walking around in an area that looks like it could be in a fantasy-type world. People go in and out of stores buying clothes, stands selling food and different trinkets, jewelry, items, etc. Kids playing and running around. This town looks peaceful.

We cut to a man in an all-white robe hood walking, his face can not be seen, and he is not paying any attention to the people around him. If someone is about to bump into him, he slightly moves his body out the way. The mysterious person looks around and sees the people's reaction.

???: "It's good to see this world has recovered from the calamity. It took a while a while for us to fix this world."

The person continues to make his way around the town. Soon, he came upon a simple original house; he soon opened the door and turned to lock the door. Once he was inside and made his way into the wooden living room, the person put a basket of fruit he randomly had in his hand. Walking over to the kitchen to watch his hands and grab a bottle of Gatorade out of the refrigerator...light blue, he grabbed out the fridge.

Going back into the living room, he opened the bottle and took a few gulps from it. He looked back at the table where he laid the brackets and saw most of the fruit in it was already gone. The person sighs and looks at the person sitting in one of the chairs at the table.

This person was a female looking like a celestial being. A cape flowing behind her with stars and galaxy design as the cape and in the cape. The dress was an all-black starry dress. Her hair was short and brown. Her eyes were a crystalized blue, one of those of rarest gemstones people would die for. She was eating, floating a few grapes, and popping one in her mouth.

???: "I really should ask why are you here? We all rarely meet each other when we need to, with our creator, but here you are in this house. But knowing you, you would always know no boundaries."

??? (Female): "Don't be like that. You know you love seeing me. You and the others." The lady put her hands under her face and smiled toward the person in the white robe hood.

???: "Like? I would say more to tolerate you since other than 'Perfect', your closest person to our maker. If it wasn't for that I would have tried to delete you years ago."

??? (Female): "Awww, don't be like that Zero, we know you could never. For one you love us all too much to kill any of us alone. And plus, the only female in our rule, we all know I take on the most. While you handle the council, I see the creator more than anyone and make sure he is ok."

Zero: "Ugh! I hate that you're right. I will forever question that man for making you. You're sometimes more of a nuisance than anything."

??? (Female): "We both know why I was created...it that I remind him of 'her'. We both know no matter what happens he will make sure her memory stays alive by any means."

Zero: "I know...*sigh* I hate mentioning 'her' behind our creator's back. We both know just how much she meant to him at an early age. But, we shouldn't talk about his past behind his back like this, what did you come here for Kayla? You rarely meet up in this world we create, unless for a reason."

Kayla: "Awww, I can't come and grab some of my favorite food from this world? And talk basically to my brother." She gives Zero a pout.

Zero: "Oh please we both know you could have grabbed the food and gone back to your little space room you made and continue work on my massive worlds. Let me guess, is our creator getting lazy and not taking care of himself?"