Chapter 1

Howdy, Howdy everyone I'm dropping another chapter for this story today. For many reason, for one I'm having fun writing this story so far so yeah lol.

This chapter will explain somethings how I see overseer, 'creator', the timelines, and a little of the multiverse. I already know I'm going piss off a few people with this chapter, I am prepare for that and has come to accept that.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It was a challenge to write this chapter a bit not going lie.

Also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Yep, today is my birthday! So here my birthday present to you all!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water droplets could be heard, Xavier's eyes were flickering. Another water droplet drop. Xavier slowly opened his eyes. He sees himself in a black void on top of the water. He looks around and sees nothing around him.

Xavier: 'Where....where am I....' Xavier soon saw the light and soon engulfed him.

Xavier soon came too and was looking at the sky. He saw a clear blue sky and could hear the birds singing. He leans up and looks around.

Xavier: "Where...am I?"

Zero: "Good you're awake I thought for a minute everything went to shit with your birth."

Xavier turned his head and saw a man in a white hood rode. He looked down and saw a blanket was on him.

Xavier: "Let me guess you're the one who covers me?"

Zero: "Bingo. I have to ask, do you know your name?"

Xavier: "...Xavier...Xavier Storm."

Zero: "Good. So I won't have to explain that...somewhat. Do you know anything else for that name?"

Xavier: "....Nothing coming to mind...."

Zero: 'Good, so 'D' made sure he doesn't know about GS. Let's hold that off as much as possible. Well, Xavier, it's nice to meet you. I'm your brother...Zero Storm." Xavier raises an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense; for now, I will explain, but first, let's get you dressed. I'm not trying to look at my naked brother the entire time."

Xavier looked down and noticed he wasn't dressed...it slowly dawned on him, and his face got super red before running into the brunches. Zero chuckled a bit.

Xavier: "Not funny...can I please get some clothes.... I'm not trying to be in the open in my baby suit."

Zero: "I'm sure some ladies will love to see you naked. Even though we still have to work on your body a bit, you're built like a stick a bit."

Xavier: "You're not HELPING!! For my brother you're not making a great first impression!!!"

Zero: "I think I am...you are my little brother so yeah I'm gonna be messing you most of the time. Plus, unless you want to be running around like a chicken with his head cut off or a deer in headlights I'm your only hope."

Xavier: "Cunt..."

Zero: "Baby."

Xavier: "Whore."

Zero: "Wimp."

Xavier: "Bitch."

Zero: "Bald baby."

Xavier: *Facepalm* "Can I please get some clothes please?!"