Chapter 3

Howdy, howdy folks I'm back with another update with this story. Yep, an update to the lore book. I been enjoying writing it and excited for some of the stuff that will be shown in the future but I'm taking my time with this.

In this chapter we learn some more what some others overseer abilities they can have, the family talks a bit, Xavier finds out where he will be living at/staying at and we meet two VERY important character for Xavier.

Also,

This chapter is going make Enderman534   question me! If last chapter didn't or RWBY....yeah this chapter he going to ready try throw through so many walls...key word 'try'

Nothing else to say but,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier was currently doing a morning run. It has been about 2 weeks since Xavier last sparred with his older brother Zero, and since then, Xavier has learned a few things.

After he woke up from his match.

Xavier: "Ugh, what happened?"

Zero: "We had a spar."

Xavier looked over at Zero, poking the fire with a stick.

Xavier: "Oh...wait a minute!! What happened the last thing I remember is I somehow dodged your punch and was about to attack before I dropped!?"

Kayla: "That was my doing."

Xavier looked to the side and saw Kayla floating in the air while 'Perfect' was eating some type of sweet?

Xavier: "Oh you guys are still here."

'Perfect': Yep. I'm impressed with you, little bro. You really show a lot of promise."

Xavier: "Thanks? Wait, where is Bibi!?!"

Zero: "He's right there laying next to you."

Xavier looked down and saw Bibi curl up into a little ball with his tail wrapped around Bibi himself.

Xavier: "Oh thank goodness. So, how did I do? Also, Zero what the hell!!?! I knew I couldn't hit you but what happened halfway through our fight!?!"

Kayla: "Oh that's his trait."

Zero: "Shut it Kayla."

Xavier: "Trait? I remember you mentioning it? What are traits?"

Zero: "*sigh* Well, I was hoping to save this later. But, traits are something Overseers get as a second in enhancement."

Xavier: "Really?"

Zero: "It's like a second job and what helps stick out more from other overseers. Most Overseers don't usually know their trait but those who do have are not only stronger than most but it also means they are worthy of this second title."

Xavier: "So what are some traits?"

Zero: "Some traits are the pure ice traits, jester trait, the angel trait, purity trait, time trait, and reaper trait to only name a few."

Xavier: "Do you all have different traits?"

Zero: "Yes, I have the time trait."

Xavier: "Time trait?"