Chapter 251: The mouth of the dead is the tightest

Early the next morning, Fei Yu brought Song Anyue to his psychiatrist to Shang Jinnian's house.

The psychiatrist is called Fang Huai. Although he is only 30 years old this year, he is already a well-known psychiatrist at home and abroad and has opened a private clinic in Mucheng.

Before Fang Huai came, Shang Jinnian personally checked his information carefully on the Internet, and after confirming that he was really capable, he was relieved to let him treat Tang Anran.

Leading Fang Huai and Fei Yu into Tang Anran's room, she saw her sitting on the side of the bed, looking out the window blankly, without speaking or moving, just like a rag doll without a soul. .

After seeing Tang Anran, Fei Yu turned his head to look at Shang Jinnian in surprise: "A-nian, you urged me to find a psychologist just to treat her?"

Before the car accident, Shang Jinnian was a **** like Fei Yu, and the women around him had never been cut off. Later, after he got engaged to Song Anyue, he slowly converged.

After the car accident, Shang Jinnian seemed to have changed himself.

I became a workaholic and stopped attending other banquets except for business banquets. Even the previous auction was only agreed by Fei Yu after a long time.

When Shang Jinnian spent 50 million to photograph Tang Anran, Fei Yu was sitting next to him.

Although Fei Yu was curious, he didn't ask much.

After all, in his opinion, Shang Jinnian is already engaged to Song Anyue, and the two will get married soon. Shang Jinnian estimates that this woman is just a momentary novelty.

But to this day, when he saw that Tang Anran, who was bought back, was still in Shang Jinnian's house, and even Shang Jinnian was so eager to urge him to find a doctor in order to cure her.

Fei Yu only realized afterwards that things seemed not as simple as he thought.

"Yeah." Shang Jinnian nodded and responded flatly, as if he didn't intend to explain more.

Fei Yu looked at Fang Huai next to him, and knew that it was not time to talk about this topic, so he closed his mouth and didn't ask any more.

Fang Huai stared at Tang Anran carefully for a while, then took his gaze away from her, then looked at Shang Jinnian: "Mr. Shang, please arrange a room for me next door.

To cure her, I must live. "

"Good." Faced with Fang Huai's request, Shang Jinnian nodded in response without hesitation.

The three of them had a brief discussion about Tang Anran's condition in the room, and then Fang Huai went home to pack his luggage. Shang Jinnian immediately arranged for a servant to clean up a room next door for Fang Huai to live in.

After arranging these things, Shang Jinnian returned to the study and turned on the computer to prepare for the rest of the work yesterday.

As a result, not long after he turned on the computer, Fei Yu suddenly walked in and locked the door.

"You haven't left?" Shang Jinnian asked while typing on the keyboard.

Fei Yu didn't answer Shang Jinnian's question, but quickly walked to the chair opposite him and sat down, then stared at him with a puzzled look.

After staring for more than ten seconds, Fei Yu asked slowly: "A-Nian, you are so attached to that woman, don't you really fall in love with her?"

When Shang Jinnian heard this question from Fei Yu, his hand typing on the keyboard paused, and then subconsciously replied: "How is it possible."