Chapter 295: Have a fresh start

After waiting for Bu Ao to rush home in a hurry, most of the wine has already woken up.

He regretted it, but he didn't know how to face the white smoke, so he had to wander in the living room.

That's right, Buao, who has always been fearless, started to be afraid at this time.

He was afraid that Bai Yan would be angry, and even more afraid that he would make her sad.

After a long time, Buao felt that he could not drag on any longer, and finally plucked up the courage to go upstairs.

What he didn't expect was that he opened the door to discover that Bai Yan was not in the room at all.

Bu Ao thought she was angry and didn't want to see herself, so she must be hiding in some other room, but after he searched the whole house, she still didn't find her.

At this next step, Ao is completely panicked, and immediately took out his mobile phone to call Bai Yan.

"Sorry, the user you dialed is temporarily unable to connect..."

Listening to the cold female voice on the other end of the phone, Bu Ao's heart sank again.

Doesn't even answer the phone, is she still angry with him, or is she encountering some danger?

At this moment, Bu Ao very hoped that the answer was the first one. I would rather she be angry and ignore her than she would be in any danger.

Since she couldn't find her at home, Buao had to rush to the hospital.

Bai Yan’s younger brother, Bai Zhe, is still in the hospital. He is Bai Yan’s only blood relative in this world. Buao knows that Bai Yan will not give him up no matter what happens, so I guess Bai Yan is likely to be with him in the hospital now. Bai Zhe.

But after Buao rushed to the hospital, he realized that Bai Zhe had disappeared!

"Where is the patient in bed 1208?" Bu Ao hurried to the nurse's station and asked anxiously, "Where has he gone!"

The nurse was frightened by Bu Ao's anxious look, and she was taken aback for a moment before reacting, and then hurriedly searched the record on the computer.

"The patient in bed 1208 was discharged from the hospital just an hour ago. You are from home..."

The nurse was talking while watching the information on the computer screen, but Buao had left before he could finish the words.

Knowing that Bai Zhe has gone through the discharge procedures, Buao can be sure.

Bai Yan is not in danger, but deliberately avoiding herself.

To be honest, he is indeed a little angry now.

In his life, he had never touched any other woman before meeting Bai Yan, let alone a nail on a woman.

But after encountering Bai Yan, he seemed to have always been the one who pleased her, trying to make her happy and handle everything for her.

Even today, he was in a bad mood because of self-blame and guilt. He felt that he was too useless, and that he did not protect her so much that she suffered so much.

However, Bai Yan didn't expect that Bai Yan would be angry, not only ran away from home, but also gave Bai Zhe discharge procedures.

Because of this, she intends to leave herself completely?

Could it be that in Bai Yan's heart, his younger brother Bai Zhe couldn't give up, he was the one he could give up casually?

The more Bu Ao thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved, and finally went back home in a rage without going to her again.