Chapter 339

Men are big trotter

Bai Zhe and Yan Mu hurried over and asked Bai Yan in unison, "Are you okay?"

Bai Yan rubbed his aching wrists, and shook his head at them: "It's okay, people have been scared away by you."

"Sister, I think I should hire two bodyguards for you. Whoever dares to bully you will beat him to death!" Bai Zhe frowned and said, "Your face is too dangerous."

"Your brother-in-law is my personal bodyguard." Bai Yan said with a smile.

Invisibly, Bai Zhe was stuffed with dog food again, only to feel that his single dog had been hit hard again.

Seeing that Bai Yan was really okay, he left to take care of his work.

After hearing Bai Yan's words, Yan Mu's face became a little ugly, and he couldn't help but said, "Ke Buao is not here now, his job is special, and he may not appear to protect you every time.

Bai Yan was taken aback when he heard Yan Mu's words.

She did not speak immediately, but stared at Yan Mu in silence for a long time

.

Bai Yan has always regarded Yan Mu as her friend, so she has never thought about it in other ways, but today she started to think he was a little strange.

Does he think too much, or does he really have other ideas?

Bai Yan couldn't judge it for a while.

After being stared at by Bai Yan like this, Yan Mu began to feel guilty.

"I…"

Just as Yan Mu was about to explain, Bai Yan suddenly retracted his gaze on him and said lightly: "He will protect me when he is around, and I can protect myself when he is not."

After saying this, Bai Yan turned and left.

Looking at Bai Yan's back, Yan Mu's eyes showed a complex expression, but in the end he just sighed slightly.

The front desk clerk didn't know what happened in the box. After returning to the front desk, she wanted to see if the owner's contact information was in the coat, so she rummaged in her pocket.

Finally, a business card was found from it, with Shang Jinyi's name and his contact number written on it.

The waiter called him three times according to the number, but no one answered.

She had other work to do and she didn't have time to call him all the time, so she put his business card aside and went on to work.

The Gu Group and the Jiang Group in Lincheng have recently cooperated on a major project, and Gu Wuhao's work has become even busier.

Tang Anran knew that he was very busy, so in order to make him feel at ease, she had been staying at home recently. Apart from taking a regular walk in the garden every day, she basically never left the house.

"Husband, am I gaining weight again?" Tang Anran looked at himself in the full-length mirror and began to feel sad.

She is now almost seven months pregnant, and as soon as she lowered her head, she saw her high and bulging belly, and she couldn't even see her feet.

Yesterday she finally mustered up the courage and weighed it on the scale, only to find that she had gained almost 20 catties.

Although she was very rare before, the 20 catties that gained weight are basically on the belly, and the arms and legs are still thin, but women are like this. Every catty of meat feels that they have gained a lot.