Chapter 297: Only she can't forget

On the other side, Gu Wuhao's people have found the detailed locations of Xiaohang and Xu Xiaorong, but because they didn't pay much attention, they were accidentally discovered by Xu Xiaorong.

Xu Xiaorong didn't know that it was the people sent by Gu Wuzheng who followed her, and thought they were bad guys, so she took Xiaohang and left the city where she now lives that same day, and suddenly disappeared.

After Tang Anran learned the news, although he couldn't see Xiaohang immediately, he was somewhat disappointed in his heart, but he was more happy.

After all, Xu Xiaorong's reaction was so witty. Tang Anran was very relieved that she was protecting Xiao Hang by her side.

The most important thing for them now is to find Chu Yao first.

After all, Chu Yao was in the dark now, and they were in the light. He was like a poisonous snake in the dark, and no one knew when he would suddenly appear and bite.

As long as this "venomous snake" is caught and completely eliminated, they can feel at ease.

Gu Shenxing lay in the hospital for a month, and his body has recovered.

Almost, today I just go through the discharge formalities.

However, Gu Yuansong and his wife are still angry with Gu Shenxing and feel that he shouldn't block the bullet for Gu Wuhao, so only Gu Jinyan came to pick him up from the hospital today.

While going through the discharge procedures for Gu Shenxing, Gu Jinyan overheard the conversation between the two nurses.

"Did you read the news this morning? I heard that Bu Ao is getting married!" One of the nurses wentssiping as he sorted out the information, "It's still with a daughter of some kind of group, she looks pretty, and the handsome guys are really pretty. It belongs to beautiful women."

"What? The male **** Gao Leng is getting married?" When another nurse heard this, he immediately shouted excitedly: "Didn't he never get married all his life? Why is he getting married suddenly?"

No wonder their reaction is so big, after all, many women like handsome and golden men like Buao.

It’s just that his personality is too cold, and he has never had a girlfriend, so everyone calls him a "high-cold man" and thinks that a personality like him should never get married in his life, and some people even suspect that he is not.

I like men.

But I didn't expect that such a "high cold male god" would get married!

As Gu Jinyan listened to their conversation, his face instantly became difficult to look.

Didn’t she say it carefully last time?

Why does Bu Ao Mingming already know that woman's past and still want to marry her?

If the person who married Bu Ao was a woman with an innocent family, Gu Jinyan might not have such a big reaction, but the person who married him was the white cigarette who had sold alcohol in bars and sold smiles to various men.

Gu Jinyan was naturally unconvinced when he lost to the white smoke that was not as good as his own.

In order to find out what Bu Ao was thinking in his heart, Gu Jinyan left the hospital without even having time to complete Gu Shenxing's discharge procedures.

But she couldn't access Buao's cell phone, and she searched many places but couldn't find Buao's person.

What she didn't know was that Bu Ao was already on the plane bound for Yuncheng.