SIMULA

WARNING: RATED SPG R18. NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER AUDIENCE....

RIVA'S POINT OF VIEW:

He bite my lips as he kissed it, and it turns me on, and the his hands reach to my wet folds and he gently massage it and he keeps on kissing me, from my lips, and neck and to the valley of my breasts.

And then he kiss went down as he went down to my folds and he kissed my folds and he reach for my boobs to massage it. I am fully naked here in the heart of the forest, in the forbidden forest. A forest that serves as boundiries to the world of the wolves and vampires.

"Ooohhh." I moaned when I felt a pleasure of what he is doing. And I want more. More of what he is doing. The pleasure was like a venom the spreads fast in my fiber bieng.

"Do you like it?" He asks in hoarse voice as ge stared me intently yet his hands traveling from my breasts down to my belly button.

"Y-yes" I answered and a seductive smirked escaped in his lips and then he crashed my lips again. There is no worries to have s*x here, since it is a forbidden forest walang masyadong tumutungo rito.

Our tongue battled and our saliva are mixing. And no one wants to end the battle between our tongue and his hands reach again to my folds and his thumb started to play with my clitoris and then one of his slender fingers slowly entered inside my folds.

"Damn.." I cursed when I felt the satisfaction of his slender fingers inside my folds. And he slowly moves his finger inside me and it made me a feeling I can't name. More than pleasure.

His finger moves faster after minutes of thrusting inside and then I series of moans escaped to my lips if it not moans, it is screams because I can't name the feel I'm feeling right now.

"F-f*ck maybe I'm going to cum" I wispered. Sinalubong ko ang bawat sagad ng mga dalari niya ng parang may bumubumuo sa aking puson.

And maybe he noticed that too and he inserted one more finger inside my folds and then he twisted it inside and then he thrust inside in faster pace.

And he wispered in my ears. "Cum in my fingers, your prince will take you the heaven" He wispered in my ears and it send my shiver in my spine and then few more thrust I can feel a liquid coming out from my stomach at tumigil ang magbayo ng mga daliri upang saluin ang mga katas na umiilig palabas sa aking pagkababae.

After few more seconds he withdraw his fingers and he lick of all the liquid coming out from my folds while staring at me and it feels so erotic and it turn me on.

"Now let me introduce to you my pet." He wispered in his deep baritone voice and then I felt a thing starting he start to rub agaisnt my folds. I look down to look what it is. Damn it. It is literaly his pet. His big long and thick manhood, and he is rubbing it agaisnt my folds. At itinutok niya iyon sa harapan ng aking pagkababae.

"Lead me inside you babe" He said and I obey him like a goodgirl. I cupped his pet I slightly massage it and I posistioned infront of my wet folds and then I guided his pet to enter my wet folds.

And pain coated in my body. Parang hinati ako at ibinabadbad sa asin. I dug my lightly long nails in his back and then he tilted his head like an innocent boy then he get it. The his forehead creased.

"You are virgin?" He asks and I nod while a tears streaming down to my face. At naging alanganin na ang mukha niya.

"I'm inside you already I can't just withdraw it." He grimaced but I cupped his lips to kiss him.

"Just continue don't withdraw. Continue giving me the pleasure prince" I said but almost a wisper. And then he deepen the kiss and then he started to move but slowly but when I get used to his size, so he move faster and faster and it made an erotic sound and it turns me on so much. And I can feel another orgasm started in my stomach.

And his pace becomes more faster. Tila nanggigil siya sa bawat bayo na pinapapakawalan niyan at ako I can't do anything but to moan and moan

"F*ck" I cursed when I felt my relaease and then he followed he spurt his semen and it even overflow to my thighs. He stop thrusting yet he is still inside me and after a minute or so his pet just withdraw on its own.

"I just spurted my semen inside you" Sabi niya habang hinahabol ang sariling hininga at tumango naman ako sa kanya because it has no use if I agrue to him.

He pick up his clothes and he starts to himself and then I also go get my clothes to get dressed. I am hoping that no will noticed that I just have sex with a total stranger.

"Here take this so you will not get pregnant" He said and he handed me a small bottle and I accept it and I give him a questioning look.

"What's the matter If I will be pregnant to your child?," I curiously asks.

And then his forehead knotted and he look at me like I am not the usual living here.

"Are you kidding me woman?" He sarcastically asks. "I am Keiros Ferrante and I don't want to be tied in just a snap because I impregate someone that is a total stranger to me" He explained. At natutup ang labi ko ng bigkasin niya ang pangalan niya and then I just simply nod to agree at him.

Damn it I just had sex with a Ferrante! I just had sex with a clan whom we are assigned tk kill!