KABANATA 3

KEIROS

"I heard you are having a woman to live here with you in the palace?" My oldest brother asks while his eyes was focused on the fantastic view of my kingdom.

I clicked my tongue and I shook my head because the news really spreads so fast now and Apollo already know it.

"Who told you about it?" I ask trying to avoiding the topic he started, He glance at me and then he seat in the nearest seat he see.

"Mom, she told me that you are bringing a woman in your palace to be your wife." He calmly said I sipped a liqour in the glass.

"How about you? planning to have a woman to live with you in the Ferrante palace?" I ask, he shook his head and also sips his liqour in his glass and then he glare at me.

"Don't try to avoid the topic Keiros, Woman is always your weakness." He hissed and then I give him a smugly smile.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you" I said while I raised both of my hand in the air like I'm surrendering to the guards. Then he smirks at me

"I am having a woman who will live with me here, but it I'm not gonna marry her! She is just my mate!  And I just want my kingdom recognize me as one of the loyal kings in our world." I said, Napa halakhak naman si Apollo sa sinabi ko, halata na hindi siya kumbisido sa mga sinabi ko.

"Every Vampire is loyal to his or her mate, so don't you say that you are making her live in your palace just because he is your mate, Slow down because you'll eat every word you said." He said and tgen I just shrug my shoulders and we continue to sipped the liqour in our glass.

"Keiros are you having a wife soon?" Another voice I heard nearing in our place, I turned my back and then saw our youngest brother, Cred. And then seven more men is walking towards us.

Caiuz, Kyriake, Roscov, Delton, Zylar,Carden,and Alaric. Probably they also heard the news. I lookat them one by one with a lazy glare at they smirked like they win in a certain game.

"Nah, why did you ask?" I ask and then I heard my siblings started to fake their cough and then Cred's innocent eyes stared at me.

"Then who is the lady with the head dama and then a couple of guards outside then?" He asked, My eyes widen and then I cursed at the back of my head and I excuse myself because she is here. I hurriedly welcome her.

"Your highness she is here" The head dama said. Tumango na lamang ako sa kanya and then I saw Riva wearing a plain white clothing, wala siyang suot na ano mang alahas para sa kanyang buhok o sa mukha niya man lang, she is so simple and then making me losing my interest towards her. I really need to hire someone to teach her to be a feminine.

"Riva" I called her, at umangat naman siya ng tingin sa akin and then her golden eyes turns into crimson red, as I can feel my body started to react because of her presence.

"Nice meeting you again your highness" She politely said.

"I told you cut that your highness sh*t call me by my name. Call me KEIROS. Saad ko at kita ko ang pamumula ng pisngi niya dahil sa kahihiyan."

"N-nice meeting you again Keiros" She shyly said.

"She is so pretty" I heard Carden complimented. And then Riva slightly smile at him amd then all of my brothers are now infront of us.

"She has a golden eyes, different from us" Cred complimented again, maybe he is curious because Riva has golden eyes but we have amethyst eyes.

"But she is still a vampire Cred don't panic" Sabi ni Caiuz kay Cred. I badly want to shout at them that Riva is not a vampire, but I can't it is so complicated alam ko na hindi lahat na nandidito ay kapanalig, ang iba ay mga espiya kaya mas mabuting kami lamang ni ina ang nakaka alam tungkol kay Riva.