KABANATA 2

KEIROS

As I walk in the aisle, My sight was roaming around. Hoping I can see the vampire whom I devirginze. But I can't find her because of the crowd, everyone was seem to be excited about my coronation as a king.

Now I'm infront of my father. I kneel infront of him as he started the ceremony.

"Adamatheria, Hail to your new king" My dad shouted, then everyone shouted with joy. Mom hugged me and then I hug her back. Everyone was happy, so do I.

Dumeretso kami sa pigin na inhand ng aking sinasakupan. Nakaupo ako sa gitna at ang magkabilang gilid ko ay ang aking ina at ama saka ang mga kapatid ko, kasama rin namin ang buong mamayan ng Adamatheria.

"Kailan mo plano magahanap ng iyong reyna Keiros?" Dad ask. And I shook my head, I don't want to have a queen, because it is only pain in the a*s.

"I don't even need a queen, they are just pain in the a*s" I calmly said. Nagkatinginan si ina at ama dahil sa naging sagot ko sa kanila.

"Your mom was never a pain in my a*s son, She rules the kingdom when we are in war with the wolves. Kailangan mo na nang reyna, maniwala ka sa akin, di mo makakayanan na pamunuan ang kaharian ng Adamatheria ng mag isa." Dad reminded, I just nod. And then settled to some woman who are here, but my eyes only settled in a familliar figure of a woman. Then my body started to react.

"Are you okay son?" Mom ask. When she notice my sudden weakness. But I still manage to nod at her.

"I think my mate is here, I can feel the kind of weakness when your mate is around." I replied, Then a sudden smirk crept from my mom's lips.

"Soon she will be your queen" Mom wispered.

I still manage to act like I'm fine even though I started to be weak due to my mate's presence. But it only gots worse when a woman with a familliar face came in the table full of feasts. I can feel my body heats, as my eyes turns into crimson red, so as she. Her eyes was red as he stares at me.

And then realizations dawned at me. It's her! The woman whom I devirgized yesterday. And.. she is also my mate.

I was going to speak with her when she walks away. I stand up and then commanded the guards to find her, she should not escape. My body is searching her. She was like a poison, an addiction. My addiction.

I go back to my chair and then mom wispered at me. "Have you find her?" She asks.

"Yes, I've find her. And I won't let her escape from me, since she is my mate she should live with me." I determinedly said. And then mom shook her head and she wispered again.

"But she is a wolf" She said and then my eyes widen as I look at mom again.

"How did you know?" I ask again.

"I can smell that she is a wolf, even though your dad bite me hundred years ago, my smelling abillity never fades." She answered, At tila namutla ako doon. We talked yesterday and I assumed the she knows what did I do yesterday. "And I also know that you had s*x with someone yesterday" Mom just casualy said, like it's no big deal.

"And aren't you mad?" I carefully asks.

"Why whould I? You are in the right age to do that, And besides, she is your mate right?" I keep my mouth shut.

"Can I excuse myself?" I asked politely. And then mom nodded. Lumabas ako sa lugar kung nasan ang pigin. Halos lakad takbo ang ginawa ko habang palinga linga na hinahanap ang babaeng kapareha ko.

After a long left and right I feel my heartbeat starting to beat inormaly and then I know my mate is here.

"Who are you?" I asks. As I look on her face.

RIVA

I can feel that my heart is beating d*mn fast when he ask about me. He staring at me, examining my whole body.

"R-riva Azleon your highness" I tried to be polite on the newly crowned king, his poker face remains as he nods.

"Do you live here in Adamatheria?" He casually ask. I know that he is interested about me bacause I am his mate. The destiny really good a playing in circumtances. My target is nothing but my mate. I know I should be attached to him. But I won't let it happen because I'm gonna kill him afterwards

"Yes your highness. At nais ko rin po makausap ang punong dama ng kaharian dahil nais ko rin po mag silbi dito sa kaharian." I tried to look more convincing.

"You want to serve in the kingdom? I can offer you to serve me, be my lady" He offered. I was stunned of what he offered to me.

"I don't accept no for an answer. You know what I mean Riva. You are my mate. I don't want to let you go." He formally stated. Gusto kong umalma but it is part of the plan, and this is also better. Na malapit ako kay Keiros so I can make the plan perfect and flawless.

"Kung ano ang iyong nais mahal na hari." Sagot ko. Tumango naman siya at nagsalita muli.

"I'll be giving you this night to prepare everything. You will be living with me." He added and then I nod.

"Sasabihan ko lang ang aking kasama sa bahay. Na dito na ako titira sa palasyo mahal na hari." Magalang kung tugon ulit.

"In this castle you are the who are allowed to call me by my name. It's Keiros, Riva. Cut the your higness and mahal na hari. You are the only one has the right to call me Keiros aside from my family" I just nod at him. And I excuse myself and he let me. At sinabihan niya rin ako na bukas ay ipapasundo niya raw ako sa mga kawal ang sa punong katulong ng Adamtheria.

Bumalik ako sa punong bulwagan upang hanapin si Verza. Naka ilang ikot rin ako sa palasyo bago ko nakita ang papalapit na bulto ni Verza.

"Where have you been?" Tanong niya agad sa akin.

"Sorry, I just walk away to avoid Keiros but he found me. And then he wants me to be his lady." I explained to Verza, At hinila naman niya ako patungo sa labas ng punong bulwagan.

"We need to go home." Ani ni Verza at pumayag naman ako. We go back home. At pagdating namin doon at isinara agad ni Verza ang mga bintana at pintuan ng aming bahay.

"He wants you to be his lady?" Tanong ni Verza at tumango naman ako.

"And you agreed?" Dagdagna tanong pa niya.

"Yes. That my plan Verza. I meed to be close to him as posible, and then destiny really favors my plan. Because of all species and vampires. I was his mate. And I don't want to disapoint Leila." Diterminadong saad ko.

"Then what is his plan?" Tanong ni Verza ulit sa akin.

"He wants me to live in the castle. At bukas ay ipapasundo niya ako sa mga kawal niya at sa punong katulong ng palasyo."

Napangisi naman si Verza at napabuntong hininga at nagsalita.

"I'll go back to the island to tell Leila about your progress, I'm sure she will be happy about the news." Verza said and I nod.

"The faith is really collides with your plans Riva." Nakangisi na saad ni Verza ngunit bigla naman ito sumeryoso pagkatapos ng ilang saglit. "Just make sure that you won't fell on your own trap."