𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐄

One by one they climbed down the make-shift rope and got inside the broadcast room, all ecstatic to see their class teacher after everything that had happened

"Miss Park!" Daesu exclaimed excitedly as he wrapped his arms around his teacher to give her a warm hug, and Miss Park patted the boy's head comfortingly.

Joonyoung also climbed in safely, though he instantly stumbled to the ground with the cramping pain that shot up his leg. "My legs!" Miss Park and Daesu forcefully straightened his leg, ignoring the pained cries from the boy laying on the ground. "Straighten your knees!"

Then it was Wujin's turn, and he clumsily went down the rope with his arms and legs flailing around in the air like a chicken. "Watch your neck and stop struggling!" Gyeongsu shouted frantically, trying his best to steady the panicking boy and pulled him in through the window. "Great job, you did great," Daesu sighed to his best friend, giving him a pat on the shoulders.

Seojin watched the window from afar, struggling to stifle her laughter at the chaotic scenes before her. She had never really paid attention to her classmates or bothered getting to know them before, rarely interacting with them due to her anti-social tendencies.

Had they always been this adorable? she wondered, and without her even knowing, a small grin had tugged at her lips as she watched her classmates' clumsy states.

Onjo slowly climbed down the fire hose, carefully looping her foot into each knot while keeping a tight grip on the rope. She soon reached the broadcast room where the boys hurriedly pulled her inside. "We got you," Gyeongsu mumbled out, offering his hand to the girl and helping her hop down to the ground.

With Onjo safely arriving in the broadcast room, there was only Cheongsan left before all of them had made it there. "Where is he?" Gyeongsu asked worriedly as he looked out the window, anxiety rising up his throat when he couldn't see his friend coming down yet.

That's when a loud crash of glass shattering was heard, startling everyone in the room while their eyes widened in fear. "What was that?" Seojin questioned anxiously, sprinting towards the window and peeking outside.

Her jaw almost dropped to the floor when she saw Cheongsan just barely hanging on the rope, clearly struggling to hold on while a zombie grabbed onto his legs. The horrifying monster let out sinister snarls while its hand clawed at his shoes repeatedly, desperate to feast on human flesh.

"Lee Cheongsan!" Seojin called out as panic washed over her, the girl extended her arm in an attempt to reach him yet he was too far away. "What should we do?" her frantic eyes darted around her classmates hopelessly, they all shared the same frightened look, unsure of how to help him.

On the level above Cheongsan, Suhyeok was in the middle of escaping the zombies' pursuit while he climbed on the wall outside the art room. His eyes widened at the sight of Cheongsan, and he quickly warned his friend of the danger below him. "Hey, below you!"