Warabihime Oiran

*(Y/n)'s POV*
Walking around the Entertainment district is a terrifying thing. So many people...
I had been ordered to meet Upper six Daki and have her help me get stronger.

"Excuse me.. Do you know where I can find house Kyogoku?" I asked one of the women passing by. "Oh it's right over there. You would surely be accepted with your beauty." She said as she pointed to the house on the other side of the street.
"Thank you. I'll make sure to send the house master a recommendation if you're interested in working there."
I said trying to sound polite.
"Thank you but I already work for a house, oh and one more thing. I heard the Oiranln Warabihime is a hand full so try to not get on her nerves." She warned as she walked away.

'I'll keep that in mind' I thought as I crossed the street.

"Excuse me.." I said trying not to disturb anyone.
"Oh what a lovely woman! Are you perhaps interested in working here?" the small woman asked smiling widely at me.
'No.'
"Yes I am!" I exclaimed.
"Well then let me get the house master!" She said and hurried away.
"(Y/n) I presume." A voice rang out causing me to turn.
Our eyes met and I could swear I had met her before.. But when?
"Yes, and your Daki?"
"I am but call me Warabihime when people are around."
So that's the Orion she warned me about..
"Miss, the I'm back with the house master!" The woman from before called out making me look back at her. The house master studied me closely.
"Lovely (h/l) (h/c) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes and smooth (s/c) skin. She's perfect, don't you think miss Warabihime?"
He asked the Oiran fear obviously coming through his tone.
"She is. I'll personally train her myself." Daki said making the man's eyes widen

"O-oh alright."

"(Y/n) come with me."
Daki demanded grabbing my wrist and forcefully pulling me along.

*In Daki's room*
*Daki's POV*

"So. Lower moon 1, Muzan sent you here for me to train you, correct?" I asked

"Yes." She answered coldly her blank eyes staring into my nonexistent soul.

Scary...

"Alright I'll train you."