Good memories

Quick A/n: So I want to make like an explanation chapter after everything chapter to clear things up. Oh and every second chapter I'll make like a flashback chapter. So this will be a chapter regarding the past. Hope you enjoy <3

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Can you please do my hair?" Ume called as you walked into the small house she and her brother shared.
"Alright! Come here!"
(Y/n) said patting the spot in front of her.
Ume's face lit up as she crawled over to the spot in front of her.

Gyutaro stood in the corner smiling at the sight before him.
As (Y/n) swiftly put Ume's hair up in a fancy bun, putting various pins in it to make it look prettier.

As she put the last pin in Ume's hair. Ume ran towards her older brother showing the beautiful hair do his best friend had magnificently put together.
"Look look Gyutaro!" She exclaimed bouncing around like a ball.
"Hehehe, it's lovely Ume!" He said patting the young girls head.

(Y/n) smirked as she rose to her feet and walking towards the tall male.
"What are you doing (Y/n)?" He asked raising a brow.
"It's your turn!"

And with that the chase was on. Ume stood on the side watching the scene in front of her. Her brother running around sarcastically screaming and
(Y/n) chasing him laughing.

A few minutes later Gyutaro sighed as he to had his hair up on a fashionable bun with pins decorating it.
"I hate you (N/n)." He sighed looking down at the floor.
"I love you too Gyutaro~" (Y/n) cooked earning a blush from the male.
"Hey! What about me?" Ume asked pouting as she dramatically looked up.

"I love you too Ume."

I'm sorry the chapter is short but I needed to get something posted for y'all. Also to clarify (Y/n) is from a rich family within the Entertainment district.
Have a nice day/night