(Y/n)

Hello!

This is just some info about you.

So your personality is like a mixture of Zack and Ray from Angels of death

So I wanted to give you a weapon that's like Gyutaro because ✨reasons✨ so I gave you a scythe (probably didn't spell that right so it's the weapon Zack uses)

(Yes I'm a raging Angels of death fan)

This is basically what you wear as a disguise ^

So you don't remember much from when you were human but you do remember Ume and Gyutaro but you don't know that Gyutaro is the Gyutaro yo know (If you get what I mean.)

So here's the info you need:

Name:(Y/n)

Last name:(L/n)

Age:124 years (Two years younger than Gyutaro)

Favourite color:(F/c)

Demon Rank: Took Enmu's place as Lower-moon 1.

Blood demon art: Blood manipulation. It means you can manipulate yours and others blood to your will. (Like Rui's blood demon art but u use other peoples blood.)

Daki and Gyutaro calls you (Past): (N/n)=nick name

Daki calls you (Present): Lower-moon 1 or Underling

Gyutaro calls you (Present): Dumbass, idiot and contagious stupidity.

Muzan calls you:Spider lily (because of your blood demon art)

Douma calls you:Darling (Gyutaro doesn't like that even if he doesn't remember you)

Akaza (basically your dad) calls you:Little girl or apprentice (He trains your martial art skills and tries his best to train you with the Scythe)

Nakime calls you: Musical genius (Because you always come up with melodies she can play)

Kokushibu calls you: Muzans favourite.

Hantengu calls you: Low rank

Gyokko calls you: Lower-moon 1

Kaigaku calls you: Cutie (He's tryna marry you, and yes I am writing him like Zenitsu)