Chapter 6: It's Bubbling?

When I was halfly conscious when I heard bubbling... I groaned and moaned  (do not take out of context.) as I woke up from the incident. I scratched my hair, realizing my hat was off. "Hmmm, wuh- huh? Ice Captain Cookie? I heard bubbling sounds... W-who was it?" Ice Captain, dusting my shoulders, said, "Oh, that's one of our new members!" Tiramisu Cookie, "I'd like you to meet... Sorbet Shark Cookie, they're a new one. Please greet them nicely." "0o0O0-? o0o0O!" My head was fuzzy. "Wh-wha? 0oO0O? What's that supposed to mean?" "Actually," Ice Captain answering me, "They can converse talking in English, not that much, however." I replied in glee, "Oh..." A shock of pain striked my head. "OW-" Sorbet Shark tried reassuring me, rubbing my back, "Are you o0okay?" "Yeah, I am... Thank you Sorbet Shark Cookie..." I kept rubbing my head, the pain slightly worsened. "Sorbet Shark tugged my coat, "I can o0offer y0ou t0o sleep o0n my sho0ulder!" I slightly got flustered, shaking my head. "That's so sweet of you--" Sorbet Shark instantly pulled my coat onto my shoulder. "WOAH-"
Sorbet Shark Cookie patted my head, stroking my head. "You sho0uld 0o0 to sleep!" "O-oh, alright." I dozed off to sleep again. One of my Guild Officers took me to one of the break rooms. Of course, Sorbet Shark Cookie watched me, seeing if I would wake up.