Chapter 14: Last Day Of Running, But Not This Season?

Each Guild Run lasts for 3 days, but the season is longer. We were in second place, if we reached 550 Million points in a Arena, We'll win for sure. I was selected for the Frozen Bear arena, as so was Sorbet Shark.
As the 6 hours on the clock ticked, I sped to the gate and started running, missing every obstacle, using the candy that fell from the sky, I skated through each stage whenever I had the opportunity. Conductor Trifle gave me Green and Red Tiramisus, we were at 450 million points, but however, I had to stop there. Sorbet Shark was the next one.
(Sorbet Shark's POV)
In the subordinate stages of snow, there were gigantic snowballs ambushing one and two, I used the same technique that Tiramisu Cookie did, but however skating wasn't my thing. I almost kept tripping, but I kept my core of balance, we were at 530 million points, but however, I pulled my last Shark Form. 535, 540, 545, 547, 552 million points. The Guild Run ended as I ended it. We won, all of us cheered in glee. Ice Captain said, "Let's do good next season, everyone!"
Everyone shouted, "YEAH! WE WILL DO BETTER THAN LAST TIME!"In the following distant shouts, I stared at Tiramisu and hugged him. "This was one of the best seasons I have ever had, Tiramisu. Thank you so much." "No problem, Sorbet Shark Cookie." He returned with a hug. That was it, the end of the guild run season.