Chapter 11: A Little Crush?

Both of us slept softly. "Hugging while sleeping?" I thought it felt weird but it was okay. A slight boop woke me up, It was Pawn White! "Hey, you guys gonna run? It's the second day of running!" "Oh, it is-? Come on Sorbet Shark, wake up. We're gonna run again!" Sorbet Shark woke up with messy hair, "Oh, we are? Can't we eat something first?" "Nope!" Pawn White replied. "Ooookay, fine." Sorbet Shark groaned. "Come on Tiramisu," They grabbed my hand, making my face red. "Let's go run!" "O-oh, alright-" Sorbet Shark was the first to run then I was the second.
(Sorbet Shark's POV)
As I went into shark form first, gaining a lot of points. Rainbow Bear Jellies were the main part of this run. Making me gaining a lot of points, as I went to Stage 2, I realize that I was at 200 million points, in. "I think I can d0oO this!" I thought. I kept running until Stage 4. I lost all of my energy, then Tiramisu started his run, but just before that happened. I grabbed his hand, making him blush. "You can do this." "O-okay..." Tiramisu was flustered.
(Tiramisu POV)
I was flustered when I was next. "W-why did they grab my hand?" I thought, while I was running, "I have to get that thought out of my head! I need to run!" >///~///<