Chapter 9: Resting In The Break Room

It's been a while now, they haven't came back yet, Pawn Black's injury is still kinda leaking. Noticing the injury, I said, "Pawn Black, you should go rest in the break rooms, I think we should also come too... Do you agree, Sorbet Shark and Pawn White-?" Pawn White nodded and Sorbet Shark replied, "O0oOf c0o0urse! We can't leave any0oO0ne t0OoO fend themselves..." "Majority wins," I said. We walked over to the break rooms, few cookies were there, sitting and talking to eachother of what happened to Ice Captain, Ice Candy, and Cocoa. We sat on a bed, of course, Sorbet Shark sat beside me, making me all flustered again... "What's wr0o0ng? Why are y0oOu red?" "N-nothing-!" As I hesitated, trying to shake off the red. Pawn Black looked tired. "That punch from the creature almost killed me... Good thing I didn't die.." Pawn White trying to console Pawn Black, "It's not a good thing to die!" The weary voice from Pawn White cried. Few hours passed, Ice Captain, Cocoa, and Ice Candy came back with slight damage. "Whew, taking that monster was harder than my cannon balls, but good thing we won eventually," Ice Captain, wiping the sweat off her. Cocoa Cookie took a sip of cocoa, which calmed her. "This is a sip for me to calm down from what physical activity I experienced!" And Ice Candy sat on a bench, like how hockey players do. "That was a good game.. Man, it was intense." Cocoa Cookie walked around the break room giving everyone Cocoa, making us feel better, Moon Rabbit Cookie also gave us 3 rice cakes each. "Hwere evwyone! Ywou mwust be hungwy!" It was like an actual break... Man, I love this- Sorbet Shark giving me, a slight boop on my cheek, making me jump. "DON'T STARTLE ME LIKE THAT-!" Everyone in the break room laughed at me. "That was so embarassing!" I thought. Sorbet Shark did laugh at me, well in bubbles. "O0oO0OoO0OoO0O0O! That was s0o0O funny!" "I'll get you next time, Sorbet-" Again, another thing that made me embarassed, holding my sleeve. But I couldn't flee, Sorbet Shark might be more of a friend to me... I think.