Chapter 7: Sorbet Shark's Telescope

When I woke up, I saw one of the Guild Officers, "Cocoa Cookie!" I thought, she handed me a cup of cocoa, to make me feel better. When I turned around, Sorbet Shark Cookie was still there. "I'm sO0o glad to see you!" "...Did you watch me sleep the whole time, Sorbet Shark-?" Sorbet Shark replied, "Was it a bad thing to0O watch y0O0u sleep-?" I got flustered instantly trying to shake the redness of my face. "N-NO! It wasn't a bad thing..." I took a drink of the cocoa that Cocoa Cookie gave me, it instantly relieved my pain on my head. "I feel better... Thank you so much, Cocoa Cookie."
"No problem, I always make cocoa for worn-out guildmates. Tiramisu Cookie and Sorbet Shark Cookie, now let's go run!" I ran to Arena 7 again, as so was Sorbet Shark. While I ran there, I saw the twins. "Hello, Tiramisu Cookie and Sorbet Shark Cookie!"
"Greetings, Tiramisu and Sorbet Shark." Cocoa going into the Twins position, "I'll go with Chess Choco. Tiramisu, Sorbet Shark, you're on the other arena." As I headed to Arena 2, as so was Sorbet Shark Cookie, I ran first, I was doing better this time, sliding and jumping, not hitting any obstacles. I was doing great! Thanks to the Cocoa that Cocoa Cookie gave me. As I was about to run out of energy, I pulled off my last skill, then Sorbet Shark slapped my hand, meaning they were next. However, I saw something yellow in Sorbet Shark's waist.
(Sorbet Shark's POV)
Slapping Tiramisu's hand, I was next, first I transformed into a shark, getting great distance, soon after that, I returned to my cookie form. As I looked where the next life potion was, it wasn't that far away. I got the life potion, by the help of my telescope, next stage, here I come! The last stage, however, something may lurk here. As I looked through my telescope, I see a creature. It was on a rush, trying my best to kill me, but I transformed into a shark after that, getting away from the ravenous monster.